Top 12 Predicting Disbands

DeletedUser

Well now that Hate and SHUSH are fighting, who is to be the next alliance to fall?

DeletedUser2663

Its a hard one to call. Really is. Hate are a very solid crew. I know they core crew, vsed them and played along side with them and if they are having as much fun here as i am then they will not quit untill RL forces them to or they loose their last city. SHUSH, i have no idea about the strength of their morale though. So based of what i know im betting SHUSH, They may be able to win the war but they will disband first.

This is just out of the top 5 alliance though.

EDIT: With TGF merchants and zombies they can run away to the rim. They have easy expansions avalable. SHUSH does not, they are surrounded and if they loose ground it will be hard to regain it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22650

shush will disband and merge intozombies, as soon as AD is under that banner zombies will disband too over ego clashes

DeletedUser

AD predicted a disband of Hate in 2 weeks.. I think he meant SHUSH would disband... SHUSH must be having alot of problems or they all hit VM considering the lack of external forum post lately.

BEERS on me ( I stole it from SHUSH! what are they going to do about it really? cry to mommy?)

BBG

DeletedUser

AD predicted a disband of Hate in 2 weeks.. I think he meant SHUSH would disband... SHUSH must be having alot of problems or they all hit VM considering the lack of external forum post lately.

BEERS on me ( I stole it from SHUSH! what are they going to do about it really? cry to mommy?)

BBG

Oh we have no plans of disbanding just yet, some of us just enjoyed a holiday weekend with out families, gotta keep the wife aggro low. :)

DeletedUser22650

lol, your entire alliance lives up to your name and sushys down and you expect us to believe that, especially with half your crew now pasting your mails and forums to us un-asked mass defectors and big name ghosters.....not looking good for you guys....and you have no decent enemies either, for shame!!! :p

DeletedUser

lol, your entire alliance lives up to your name and sushys down and you expect us to believe that, especially with half your crew now pasting your mails and forums to us un-asked mass defectors and big name ghosters.....not looking good for you guys....and you have no decent enemies either, for shame!!! :p

Yes, we did lose most of the ex-eblans crew, god know's what those frenchies plan to do now, they suck at communication anyway, hardly a big loss for us.

DeletedUser22650

if you call the northern half of your territory no big loss :) ....have fun building thosae puppies you need them to stack everything near us....850k silver wont stop us so youl just have to leave 3-4 cities pops gathering dust not getting hit anywhere near us instead :D

DeletedUser

Shush is doing fine and we have no internal issues happening...

DeletedUser

Listen, listen, listen - I just know that there was a list of the top 12 that included Delian League, I said it wouldn't for long, and now it doesn't. Whether or not they just changed their name matters not (in my mind anyway).

DeletedUser34939

I'm gonna give this round to treachery DL is gone, he was right.

by the way treach, welcome to the top 12!

let me pick the next alliance from the top 12 to disband, Strike Force ;) best luck

DeletedUser

Perhaps be kicked out of the top 12 without disbanding :Angry:

DeletedUser

Treach mate, you have sniped well and earned a reputation for perfectly timings and we have had to be on our game in this respects. To have only taken eight cities in the past two and a half days is a testimony to you and your crews skill and dedication to the game mate. But now we enter the phase of the game when you are now thinking outside the square, and thus we need to really get serious now. You need to buy time to rebuild, and so are calling in any alliances you can. Hence why diplomacy is so useful in games like this, and any dissing of its use needs to be taken lightly. Because when it comes to crunch time, allies can be of incredible use if you have them!

Last edited by a moderator: