Top 12 Predicting Disbands

DeletedUser

Treach DL did not disband, they only changed their alliance name

But I dont see them being here for long

DeletedUser

Treach mate, you have sniped well and earned a reputation for perfectly timings and we have had to be on our game in this respects. To have only taken eight cities in the past two and a half days is a testimony to you and your crews skill and dedication to the game mate. But now we enter the phase of the game when you are now thinking outside the square, and thus we need to really get serious now. You need to buy time to rebuild, and so are calling in any alliances you can. Hence why diplomacy is so useful in games like this, and any dissing of its use needs to be taken lightly. Because when it comes to crunch time, allies can be of incredible use if you have them!

You guys keep talking to me like I'm the one that bashes pacts. We had a pact with you for 2 months before you stabbed us in the back by asking other alliances to attack us. And it's actually about half and half with me approaching alliances, and them approaching us because they, too, find your alliance and its lies despicable and a destructive force to the heart of grepo. Say what you want about me not knowing the intentions of grepolis, but I will just point out that an alliance full of mods is fighting you with us. We are not pacted with anyone at all, but real grepo players will always work together try to dispatch those that pervert the game just to have a pixel crown placed on their profile. They should put "sim masters" across the bottom of it.

Treach DL did not disband, they only changed their alliance name

But I dont see them being here for long

I think it can still count. We need to convene a committee to decide!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17088

but I will just point out that an alliance full of mods is fighting you with us.

wow wow wow sweet child of mine!

stop swearing, i will not tolerate anyone using such filth in this forum.

using 'Mod' and 'Alliance' in the same sentence is horrific, you should know better .

besides there are only 4 of us, 3 who actually play and 2 who are any good :D

Daz sucks

DeletedUser

My people got all crazy when I named an op "Shot Through the Heart" because they said that every time they read it the song was in their head, so I suppose it's only fair that you have now put Guns N' Roses in mine.

You should have restarted SE so that we could fight each other - I could name cities fun things like "Noah's Hark", "Skully and Bones", & "MLP Boneyard". You messed up a great opportunity, I tell ya.

DeletedUser

You should have restarted SE so that we could fight each other - I could name cities fun things like "Noah's Hark", "Skully and Bones", & "MLP Boneyard". You messed up a great opportunity, I tell ya.
A few things. :p
First of all, we did restart in SE, ocean 75 is SE :p
Secondly, you're assuming you could take my cities. Nobody can. :cool:

DeletedUser

And yet we are over two million points above the fifth ranked alliance. Obviously our method is working.

DeletedUser

who is this alliance of mods and since when have they been fighting us?

the last alliance of mods i can remember spent longer making a show out of joining the world late than they did actually fighting in it. Then sprinted as fast as possible to join the first opponent they fought.

so please excuse me for a while so i can go tremble over the server map for a bit and try to make sure i keep myself out of the way of ocean 75.

DeletedUser

who is this alliance of mods and since when have they been fighting us?

the last alliance of mods i can remember spent longer making a show out of joining the world late than they did actually fighting in it. Then sprinted as fast as possible to join the first opponent they fought.

so please excuse me for a while so i can go tremble over the server map for a bit and try to make sure i keep myself out of the way of ocean 75.
There has only been one mod alliance in the past 2 years or so, and nobody knew it was a mod alliance. So your statement is inaccurate to say the least. An alliance with one or two mods in it is not a mod alliance, just a heads up for everyone. ;)

DeletedUser

Any alliance with Richard in it will be tagged a "mod" alliance even if he's inactive.

DeletedUser

Well StrikeForce is ranked 13th now mate, so as for a top 12 disband, does that mean you are out of the competition?

DeletedUser

I don't know that we can really say that we ever truly qualified as "in" the competition XD

We've been trading that 12 and 13 spot pretty much daily.

DeletedUser

The way DL, Phoenix or whomever they are are losing cities it wont be long lol....

DeletedUser

SHUSH - they are falling apart from the inside out and are in complete denial about it on these forums. They've been "repositioning" for a war with Hate for about a month now, and their people are getting bored with internal conquests. Listen fellas, the jig is up; we all know that you're just stalling by saying that you need to move people to the fight and that you have no intention of fighting any top 4 alliance. What's your response when you think you may be attacked by an alliance that would slaughter you? "Okay everybody, somebody said 'fight', so we know that really means time to 'reposition' and post on the forums that we're fighting!"

They have made a HUGE mistake by writing their external posts to sound like their NAP with TM was to be made and broken at SHUSH's sole discretion, basically making it sound like TM was lucky, for now. How the TM leadership haven't responded with hostility is beyond me.

Ridiculous diplomacy, spies, and unwillingness for a fight against someone that can actually fight back will lead them to dismantle themselves.

I anticipate that we will see some become Zombies, and others become whatever they have to become not to battle someone that can take their precious cities.

DeletedUser

Lol Treach, get your facts first, then you can distort them however you please:)

DeletedUser

lmao..... treach you should have started this post with a few key words to catch peoples attention and speak the truth about the post....

Once Upon A Time

You could end it with....

A little deformed troll that lives under the bridge named treach

DeletedUser

Once Upon A Time

There was a paranoid, arrogant alliance leader named appraxiadaddy. He was very good with words, but in reality, was very afraid and therefore pacted 90% of the world. They get a lot of their BP from noobs and ex-NAP, or as appraxiadaddy likes to call it, ex-Naval Agility Potions.*
Down south there was a brave man who started his own alliance with a few experiences warriors to battle this coalition of pacted cowards. His name was Treachery. Even though the ginormous pile of coward divided in Zombies and SHUSH were not better players, they still heavily outnumbered the small group of experienced warriors called Stike Force. Due to this outnumbering Strike Force had to deal with some losses, but they won't be going anywhere, because they are very courageous.
Treachery got a hold of a desperate letter appraxiadaddy sent to his simions (See what I did there) to prepare because certain merchants may see the light and all the potential BP they can get form the cowards. Treachery published this letter in public. appraxiadaddy didn't like this too much and because he knew that Treachery and his team were very good players, and that he couldn't say much about their in-game actions, he had to use pathetic personal insults against treachery. The last words of appraxiadaddy before he left the world due to embarrassment were

A little deformed troll that lives under the bridge named treach

* - appraxiadaddy's definition of NAP is subject to change.

DeletedUser

My girlfriend is a little mad because she walked in and I was googly eying your story.

DeletedUser

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies. And by this measure I know that, Treachery will one day be President

=P