Protogenoi

• Thread starter DeletedUser21270
  • Start date

DeletedUser21270

PROTOGENOI IS NO MORE​

Im sure that at some point today if you looked at the Alliance leaderboard you would have noticed something missing.
A name missing maybe from the top spot?
Sure there is a name there now but it is a new name.
Protogenoi are no more , the glorious first beings are gone in their old form,
evolving into something i knew would return one day.
Something i think this world of Chi will have secretly missed? maybe, maybe not but, they are here regardless of thoughts of others.
The children of the first born are here again , from the underverse once more unleashed.
The true rulers of the underworld will rise,
onto the fields of battle we will march as we have before,
relentless, remorseless.
For we have at last found our true selves,
found our true place,
found our true home amongst you again.
We have returned to take our seat at the great table once more,
For they have risen o children of Chi
Behold,
Titans of Tartarus!

DeletedUser

why? personally I liked Protogenoi a lot better. and I noticed that you are missing a few players I know some are on vacation

DeletedUser21270

a tiny little internal issue got blown out of all proportions, complete over-reaction by one person and he dissolved the entire alliance. and like that, we were gone

DeletedUser

wow, nice to see ToT back though, I liked you guys more than Proto, when you merged with EM you seemed to go power crazy haha :D

DeletedUser21270

NO it wasnt mx, he is a Titan through and through. thx v much Mr B , its good to be back, its been a while, feels different already, we got a nice surprise too lol

DeletedUser21270

yes it was, may as well tell now to save gossip and rumour mongering

DeletedUser

So is all the former Proto that are remaining joining you lot? At least now we know when they are and when they aren't ;) Just joking, everyone has known for ages.

DeletedUser

If there's one thing Measter is good at, it's definitely rage quitting.

DeletedUser

So what effect will this have on your diplomacy, Stepanovs?

Proto was involved in a million wars. I have to assume ToT will use this reformation to refocus it's diplomacy.

DeletedUser

I'm under the impression they still rolling on with the wars as they haven't cancelled ours.

DeletedUser

we shall see if they enter into more wars, not surprised if the Obliterate war continues, and the one with BL.

DeletedUser

We are reborned again as ToT and like before we dont have afraid of any wars, we are getting things back on tracks and in the next days we will climb more in the ranking tab...... ToT is back...

DeletedUser21270

I think someone has already mentioned this but, this change will not alter much really in our direction, diplomacy etc. Its still the guys running things like that ,still got the same outlook but, with a twist so to speak.

I know it sounds stupid maybe but, having this name back and this change has done us a few favours.

We were really suffering with inactives ,im sure KiT are aware of this , as are Oblit , this has saved us a lot of msgs to be sent as to the whys and wherefores on that front, and really organised who is active and who is not for whatever reason. If they havent accepted the invite then they wont be involved, the people that have accepted are active and will be, simple . Obviously its early days yet and we may get some more people accept, we will see.

we are also able to step back and survey the wreckage as it were, see were and why we crashed (apart from the obvious! someone get rid of that dissolve button!) put right some wrongs in our style of play, our attitude, all that kind of stuff. In the last few days of Proto i think we had realised that anyway but this has focused us even more.

At the end of the day this just feels right,i think i speak for the majority of our members when i say we are all happier now than we have been for some while, like a weight has been lifted and all that stuff, trying to be Proto was hard, what were we meant to be? how were we supposed to act?
Being a Titan is so much easier, we know just what is expected , what we are all about and what we stand for and who we are.
It feels like a fresh start for me, a second wind if you like and definite lift from the doldrums.
Its great to be back where if im honest i always wanted to be , and by the msgs i have received a good few opponents and other players alike think so too as well .
So thanks for all your kind words, now lets get down to business shall we?

DeletedUser

Nice to see that when one little dispute erupts. Creates the destruction of an entire alliance

DeletedUser

:p So someone got mad, dissolved a whole alliance and called it good? I call it foolish.