Protogenoi

• Thread starter DeletedUser21270
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Seriously Corey???? Go get some Abp and than come back and talk. Its not hard with your size to get good DBp if only one or two of your cities are under attack esp if you get support from your alliance.

DeletedUser

lol stir that big wooden spoon guys :) (wandle rolling up his sleeves getting ready for fisty cuffs) What are you looking at :)

DeletedUser20688

Seriously Corey???? Go get some Abp and than come back and talk. Its not hard with your size to get good DBp if only one or two of your cities are under attack esp if you get support from your alliance.

Come back to me when you get some DBP mate, can't be dealing with these rookies

and FYI I don't ask for support, I like to hog the DBP as I am an elite player

I have a joke for you guys

Knock knock

DeletedUser

Knock knock it's corey goodes!
3634296_std.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20688

Another failure of an attempt to take my city the other day Nick. Why don't you go take a 175, might be a bit easier for the likes of yourself

DeletedUser

Another failure of an attempt to take my city the other day Nick. Why don't you go take a 175, might be a bit easier for the likes of yourself
HAHA I did not try to take your city I sent 1 Ls attack of 100 LS to clear some pop space and build my city differently. If you havent noticed I just took one of your alliances cities and you have a new neighbor :cool:

DeletedUser

Yeah you forgot to mention your CS

Also, I've spied a load of yours and Wandles citys

Why on earth do you guys have level 25 senets, try reading some stuff here mate http://wiki.en.grepolis.com/wiki/Main_Page

Cheers

Please show me a report of that because it does not exist :p. As for the senate why don't you worry about your own cities. When you conquer high point cities they are usually already built up (example: your mates city had a lvl 25 senate when i just conquered it). If you notice the cities I start with get knocked down to 15 once I feel like it. As of right now I got other things going on. :pro:

DeletedUser20688

Cba going through 1000 reports

Click the link I posted and get reading mate

DeletedUser20688

ToT, you guys should take out KiT no problem. Here's a KiT attack from yesterday

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/33/kithv.png/

As you can see I censored his name as he might be a nice guy, don't want to make him look like a tit.

I wish I had the one when I was attacked with Biremes by a few players who will remain unnamed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

please, tell me who sent that. I know need to re-tell them how to play haha.

oh well, some people never learn...

DeletedUser

Hey guys, gentle reminder.

Please stick on topic, refrain from personal insults and such. Would appreciate it :)

P.S. My eyes are on you.... so behave!

DeletedUser

I have to say that many of the Obiliterate guys come off as quite boorish on these forums. I do not recall such behaviour while we shared the forums, though being far from them I didn't pay that much attention. Our enemies in tights do present themselves much more in a manner befitting of a gentleman.

One thing that might not be public knowledge is that Proto was also betrayed by some of its members, who launched attacks against other Proto players while they were still blue. That left some of our guys having cities in formerly safe area being surrounded by enemies in an instant. Bragging about being able to conquer in that situation is, well, everyone is able to form their own opinion.

Sorry, but rly?? Do you ever check grepo stats? No facts in this what so ever. If you actually knew what you were talking about you would know that attacks started AFTER the players left proto, while proto THEMSELVES were aware of it fully. The players that left you were NEVER in Proto stronghold in the first place. They were the former Nothing, so how could you claim that some of your guys were 'surrounded by enemies'. Proto never in anyway had unquestionable hold of 55 and if you wish to claim this, you are terribly mistaken.

If you really want to continue on this point all I have to do is pull out a few grepo stats pages :)

DeletedUser

Sorry, but rly?? Do you ever check grepo stats? No facts in this what so ever. If you actually knew what you were talking about you would know that attacks started AFTER the players left proto, while proto THEMSELVES were aware of it fully. The players that left you were NEVER in Proto stronghold in the first place. They were the former Nothing, so how could you claim that some of your guys were 'surrounded by enemies'. Proto never in anyway had unquestionable hold of 55 and if you wish to claim this, you are terribly mistaken.

If you really want to continue on this point all I have to do is pull out a few grepo stats pages :)

Hmm, now what was this rant about? Pray tell how do I find from grepostats who attacked whom at any given point of time?

Some of our guys became surrounded by enemies when Obli and raitors turned on us. Not very complicated concept really. And I saw reports of players still in Proto attacking other members of proto. How the hell can you claim knowledge of what they did to that extent?

When have I ever said something about O55? This is rather difficult since you seem to be arguing about things I have never said or implied.

DeletedUser

well, you can see when a player left an alliance, and look at conquests and then try to work out if they were still in Proto 24 hours before then.

considering you got Meastered, its harder as you have to look at each individual player rather than the Proto alliance page where it shows you the members leaving/joining. But, he is accurate, they were all NOTHING players who left and joined Oblit, at least, as far as I am aware. So, not 'true' proto.