Recruiting Methods

DeletedUser

Yea Yea. If 4 wasn't there then I would totally disagree with 6. After I read it over and over, I realised it wasn't contradicting. But yea forgot to change that.

Surely if the players are elite enough then they should be able to take care of their own island, and then having only 1 player per island would work.

DeletedUser

1-2 people per island i think is going to what i am looking for in an alliance.

DeletedUser

My aim was to recruit slowly for the first few days and wait until those who just joined to see how the game was dropped down the rankings, then looked through my ocean rankings and looked through profiles and whether or not players where in alliances or not. As a rash judgement i guessed that most player without alliances where trying to avoid mass recruiters and looking for an alliance with goals for the future. I sent a message and an invite(because i have a habbit of disapearing offline for 6 hours at a time) Then i looked at where our current members are and try and get an ally on their island to help.

Not having much luck to be honest though, seems 90% would prefer a blind invite and a promise that we wil 8k members in a weeks time:-( Not too worry, i have plans muahahaha

DeletedUser

My aim was to recruit slowly for the first few days and wait until those who just joined to see how the game was dropped down the rankings, then looked through my ocean rankings and looked through profiles and whether or not players where in alliances or not. As a rash judgement i guessed that most player without alliances where trying to avoid mass recruiters and looking for an alliance with goals for the future. I sent a message and an invite(because i have a habbit of disapearing offline for 6 hours at a time) Then i looked at where our current members are and try and get an ally on their island to help.

Not having much luck to be honest though, seems 90% would prefer a blind invite and a promise that we wil 8k members in a weeks time:-( Not too worry, i have plans muahahaha

Shows they cant be that good then. :3 And what are these plans of yours? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i want the security blanket of a mass recruiter alliance please.

DeletedUser

mmmmmm burning villages with there allaince running about screaming"what do we do..what do we do!"

DeletedUser

just found something interesting:

--Status

Recruitment: On

Diplomacy: On

--Alliance Info

Never forget Achilles Heel.
Achilles Heel members are
ruthless and are not to be
messed with. If you upset
a Achilles Heel's member
we advise you to drop
your weapons and run.

--For more info, contact:

Founder - Blackhorse
Leader - Blackhorse
2nd Leader- Patchbowen
Head Diplomat-
Assistant Diplomat-
- diplomats are not things you have 2 of, they end up tripping over each other's heels...
Head Recruiter-
Assistant Recruiter-

DeletedUser

I agree with you, but also it depends on what diplomatic policy the leader has set up for the diplomats. So the head diplomat will follow it and is more full time whilst the assistant backs him up on certain occasions. Well, I usually see a leader/founder back up diplomatic request but eh.

DeletedUser

I agree with you, but also it depends on what diplomatic policy the leader has set up for the diplomats. So the head diplomat will follow it and is more full time whilst the assistant backs him up on certain occasions. Well, I usually see a leader/founder back up diplomatic request but eh.

Diplomacy is for lemons ;)

DeletedUser

Diplomacy is Strategy. But lemons could work, I put lemons in my lemonade. :)

DeletedUser

LoL anyway, let's have a look at Army of Aliens??

" You have just been invited into the Army of Aliens alliance
on 1/29/10 at 4:30 PM "

Oh and I mail giving out some good advice.

Our Mail Bottom to Top said:
Spook today at 6:54 PM

Predictable?? I act as what a usual human with a brain would do. I don't care if you class it as 'Predictable', the fact of the matter is that it was a 'joke'. Well I can't tell from joke and realism as well your whole alliance seems to be one big joke.

Aliens today at 12:57 AM

Mate I sent it just to see what you would do.. If you notice it was cancel 2 minutes later.

I had a bet with a friend that you would send me a message saying the very things you just did. Thanks for the reply.. I won the premium bet.

As one leader to another.. Try not to be so predictable.

;)

Aliens
Army of Aliens
Alien Queen

Spook on 1/29/10 at 11:14 PM

Ok, I get an invite to join your alliance. Yet the most pitiful thing I see is I don't receive a amail requesting if I want to join. I just had it thrown at me, what makes this ironic is that your alliance specifically says "Quality over Quantity" 500 plus members of quality players?? Wow that is elite, oh did I forget to mention that in your alliance profile it says small organisation or elite players, pretty hippocritical.

Now, as advice for you leader to leader (founder to founder) repick your recruiters diplomats, everyone!! Otherwise your alliance wont succeed, no this is not a threat just a heads up on how poorly you are leading your tribe and need to straighten up.

I forgot to put in one word sadly which was alliance hence written in red. But as you see, they wanted to see my reaction. They saw it, and thought the request was just a little joke, well I do believe that the whole 'Alliance' is a damn big joke. Unbelievable if you ask me.

Oh, looky here our member is a big point lover and was ranked 1 for 3 whole days!!