Recruiting Methods

DeletedUser

The only "elite" tribe I've seen so far that's impressed me is phenomen. I'd expect smaller tribes to have an organisational advantage 7 days into the world and it's interesting that trivial things such as tribe invites without mails are brought up as PnP. When someone does mail you then you bring up the mail as PnP, when they don't mail you then you use that as PnP... it's boring. Running round laughing like a five year old because you picked up an organisational weakness 7 days into the world is more a reflection on you than on the other tribe. If the same thing happpens in a month, then it's worth talking about.

Kadjayuni has achieved the most in terms of creating an elite tribe and is also the most controlled on the forums, I don't think that's a coincidence.

DeletedUser

With the mention of Evony in another thread, I have been inspired to change my recruitment methods.

molly_sims_victorias_secret.jpg

If you don't join my alliance a lingerie model will put her clothes on.

:)

DeletedUser

With the mention of Evony in another thread, I have been inspired to change my recruitment methods.

molly_sims_victorias_secret.jpg

If you don't join my alliance a lingerie model will put her clothes on.

:)

What will she do if i join? :p

DeletedUser

The only "elite" tribe I've seen so far that's impressed me is phenomen. I'd expect smaller tribes to have an organisational advantage 7 days into the world and it's interesting that trivial things such as tribe invites without mails are brought up as PnP. When someone does mail you then you bring up the mail as PnP, when they don't mail you then you use that as PnP... it's boring. Running round laughing like a five year old because you picked up an organisational weakness 7 days into the world is more a reflection on you than on the other tribe. If the same thing happpens in a month, then it's worth talking about.

Kadjayuni has achieved the most in terms of creating an elite tribe and is also the most controlled on the forums, I don't think that's a coincidence.

I didn't bring it out as a PnP otherwise I would have used a seperate thread ro do so. I was just showing a hipocritical recruitment method. I also wouldn't of brought the mail out if he replied in a proper manor. Instead oh it was just a joke and wanted to see a reply. That shows poor leadership, plus a leaders rant on his own top player bringing unnessesary ego into these worlds, I don't think Alpha and Beta had any egos until that thread.

I agree Kad deserves the most credit in creating the better alliance. So good work there.

DeletedUser

It will be a long time before I drop my tribalwars vocabulary >.<. I called rock, "clay", in both a tribal mail and a brief guide with some startup tips and then got mocked in game mail by about 50 people :\.

DeletedUser

LoL I usually re read my stuff before I post otherwise I look like a tool. :p

DeletedUser

When people talk about the downside of mass recruiting they never think of things like that xD. Having your inbox flooded with 50 mails mocking you is quite traumatising :eek:.

DeletedUser

When people talk about the downside of mass recruiting they never think of things like that xD. Having your inbox flooded with 50 mails mocking you is quite traumatising :eek:.

Is it? I'd find it funny...;)

DeletedUser1405

I agree with the tribe hoppers not coming into the game to start with,how is anyone going to find a decent alliance wthout shopping around, once BP is off on an island its good to get control and have abot 4-5 friends on the rims of your island that way most can help each other and keep the weakened players that way.

DeletedUser

i recruit on my island and those within a couple islands radius sending the invite with message (yes i know it will get tight for farms eventually) then i get the first few members to recruit within a couple islands of them so we end up with a localised area of several islands, then i hand over inviting to 1 or 2 people because i get bored of people asking me eventually, i just set them requirements and give them the privs. thats it for my recruiting

DeletedUser

im after around 30 members to hold 4 - 6 islands hopefully though im taking those that look active no matter the skill but are willing to learn

at the moment i have 4 members and have like 6 on the invite list but dont see myself pushing much further in recruitment though :)

my style is because my experience with TW though. one thing though 100-1000 is way to many mebers and if this game needs co-operation then it gets to be harder with more members

DeletedUser

me and my little rag tag group of soldiers are starting to come around now i have about 6 players all pushing 300 after a day so not to bad and ofcourse im rocketing up the almost 400 points in 24 hours so im pretty happy with the strategy atm