Top 12 Sink or Swim Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hi FrostYeti..

Forum: Xi - US15
Created: July 1, 2013
Settings: Speed - 2; Unit Speed 2; Alliance Limit - 140; Beginners Protection - 6 days; Conquest; Morale

My first server was EN14 Xi world

Forum: World Xi (en14)
Created: January 31, 2011
Settings: Speed - 2; Alliance Limit - 200; Beginners Protection - 5 days; Conquest

My first world with same setting as there US server, We didnt have a unit speed so it was probs slower. I do understand for the world speed as I have been playing grepolis since Mid 2011. I know you cant build nukes in 24 even know you can just about do that with gold. I am not a premium player either. The alliance might have "Completely Dominated" Doesnt mean to say he did. Wasnt much for him to attack. Hahahahaha.. There is a rule of chaos! Anything not blue or green. kill it. you should know from your passed experience within grepolis. He seems to be an outer core player from his cities locations aswell.
There is no excuse for such poor stats and the amount of cities he has! Sorry Yeti....

Go ahead, get more than 570,000 BP then, 400,000 of which is def, but with only 20 cities, go right ahead and prove yourself, when I see it, i'll believe it

Ryann16

Strategos
Repo Agents showed up? And they have Fella on board? I wounder if he will read this hmmm... anyway this should be very interesting ;)

DeletedUser46838

Just to firm this up, we are a mixture of both players from Lapithos and Zancle. The players in Lapithos also come from both the winning and losing sides of that world so we are a bit of a mixed bag but everyone can play the game ;)

Haha you got rekted by Triad when I was still there.

DeletedUser48256

I had a rough two years with him, but we buried the hatchet on sinope. Talking to him now lol. Anyway, goodluck to you

Good luck to yourself as well. I see you have a lot of Repo members in there, including good old Doom haha

DeletedUser33512

We all named ourselves after disney movies to show how ridiculously serious people are with this game, and we are just here to remind everyone that this is a game. You two jokers should stick to growing instead of bashing your superiors on the externals ;)

Sounds like what people say when they know they're going to lose.

DeletedUser33512

Savage... But hey, look at GrepoHugs, I know you remember them :p

I feel sorry for Bambi, having his name slung through the mud.

GrepoHugs were awesome (even if I weren't so keen at the time), Bambi are polar opposite.

DeletedUser29748

No worries cornetto i was just reacting to your interruption :) , and yes we now have panic and all the disney characters red :)

DeletedUser48256

No worries cornetto i was just reacting to your interruption :) , and yes we now have panic and all the disney characters red :)

Hope you're up for a big fight then haha.

8 pages and there hasn't been a single top 12 yet :D

DeletedUser

Over confidence is many alliances biggest faults
It matters not if you believe they are MRA and be gone in a week or whatever
a couple of days before BP even ends (for some stupid reason) you just painted the number 1,3 and 6 alliances Red for being an MRA and that is all, yet you are only 10
I would consider what you are doing before you are at war with the whole world

DeletedUser29748

im always ready for a big fight :) - question is how many of them will back lol

DeletedUser29748

Over confidence is many alliances biggest faults
It matters not if you believe they are MRA and be gone in a week or whatever
a couple of days before BP even ends (for some stupid reason) you just painted the number 1,3 and 6 alliances Red for being an MRA and that is all, yet you are only 10
I would consider what you are doing before you are at war with the whole world
#

Wrong - i painted them red due to other reasons outwith this forum - plus there is other reasons for what we do :) -

Status
Not open for further replies.