Top 12 Sink or Swim Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

1.) Panic Attack - Not so sure on this one. Seemed ike an early MRA, but still has high average points and is second in the very early I know, but attackers alliances. Looking down their roster I don't recognize many names. If Leadership holds, they might do okay, but - FLOAT
2.) ROMAN REPUBLIC - Looks like an early MRA again, and seem to be doing more defending than attacking. I know none of the players as I look down the list - SINK
3.) Bambi - Seen a lot of hate for the beloved Disney characters. Lower average points than the other top 4 alliances, and the founder seems more engaged on the forums than in game. They seem to have slowed their mass recruitment, but it cannot be ignored after only a couple of days, hours I think even they had created 2 branches already. The main branch is in my Ocean, so will have to go with SINK
4.) RedNeck Averngers - Very good average points, highest of all the top 12, and despite only being 4th on points they are number one attackers. Again I know its before BP ends but these guys seem keen to ave a fight - SWIM
5.) Trespassers - Lowest average points until 9, these guys seem to be recruiting en mass rather than talent - SINK
6.) See 3
7.) My alliance, won't say much, but to my knowledge one of the few premades, mixing winners from lapisthos and some of my own guys who recently won Sinope. We seek out talent in recruitment, I know as much. Not just saying this because its my alliance, but watch out for us on the boards - SWIM
8.) Bloodwood Forest - Don't know much about this one. Recognize a few good names, but I thought they were on Abdera unless they got conquered. Good Average points, if leadership holds - FLOAT
9.) Repossession Agents - To my knowledge these guys are another premade and say they won Pandosia. I knew an alliance from that world 'The last mohicans' you probably know them. They were good active players, which must mean you guys are better to have beaten them to the win. Not good average points, but I assume that will quickly come up as you all gain points. Another one to watch on the boards and stay out of their core Ocean. SWIM
10.)Fully Equipped Elite - Low average points, don't know many names on the roster, and very long alliance profile - SINK - sorry guys
11.) The Langoliers - These guys were in Sinope but in the wrong place at the wrong time I believe, they seem much stronger here, but held up well in Sinope, I reckon these guys might stick around for a bit, but they do seem a bit trigger happy with the enemy button FLOAT
12.) I knew an alliance called Band of Brothers but I don't think you are the same, considering no one in that alliance is in with you. Good average points, seems like a good little 'Band' if you'll pardon the pun of players - SWIM

Please Note: These views represent my personal views and are in no way associated with that of my alliance
These views are subject to, and probably will be, totally wrong, so if I said Sink, don't dissolve the alliance, and if I said Swim, don't grow overly confident in yourselves

DeletedUser48256

+rep, setting a good standard for future top 12s :)

Yeah TLM were in Pando, they split around a month before WW age started so never took part in it although they would have been good contest!

DeletedUser46395

I feel sorry for Bambi, having his name slung through the mud.

GrepoHugs were awesome (even if I weren't so keen at the time), Bambi are polar opposite.

Yeah, nothing awesome looking about Bambi - 4 branches now.:D

DeletedUser29748

fair judgement above although im Sinope i was betrayed by one which led to the re-birth of this alliance - yes we had no ideas of winning but we still sit strong with only 10 players , this is not just history of our alliance.

Be rest assured no matter what happens we are here to stay as in Sinope my long term players do not run to get a award - we love the game and love the fun but more than anything love our group and nothing will break that .

DeletedUser

fair judgement above although im Sinope i was betrayed by one which led to the re-birth of this alliance - yes we had no ideas of winning but we still sit strong with only 10 players , this is not just history of our alliance.

Be rest assured no matter what happens we are here to stay as in Sinope my long term players do not run to get a award - we love the game and love the fun but more than anything love our group and nothing will break that .

That is what i said, wrong place, at the wrong time, but still holding up well, despite having only 10 players

DeletedUser47369

Which Alliance are you in ALKANDROSS

DeletedUser

Lets also remember that morale is enabled on this server. So points this early into the server don't matter as much and could possibly hurt.

DeletedUser50502

1.) Panic Attack - Not so sure on this one. Seemed ike an early MRA, but still has high average points and is second in the very early I know, but attackers alliances. Looking down their roster I don't recognize many names. If Leadership holds, they might do okay, but - FLOAT
2.) ROMAN REPUBLIC - Looks like an early MRA again, and seem to be doing more defending than attacking. I know none of the players as I look down the list - SINK
3.) Bambi - Seen a lot of hate for the beloved Disney characters. Lower average points than the other top 4 alliances, and the founder seems more engaged on the forums than in game. They seem to have slowed their mass recruitment, but it cannot be ignored after only a couple of days, hours I think even they had created 2 branches already. The main branch is in my Ocean, so will have to go with SINK
4.) RedNeck Averngers - Very good average points, highest of all the top 12, and despite only being 4th on points they are number one attackers. Again I know its before BP ends but these guys seem keen to ave a fight - SWIM
5.) Trespassers - Lowest average points until 9, these guys seem to be recruiting en mass rather than talent - SINK
6.) See 3
7.) My alliance, won't say much, but to my knowledge one of the few premades, mixing winners from lapisthos and some of my own guys who recently won Sinope. We seek out talent in recruitment, I know as much. Not just saying this because its my alliance, but watch out for us on the boards - SWIM
8.) Bloodwood Forest - Don't know much about this one. Recognize a few good names, but I thought they were on Abdera unless they got conquered. Good Average points, if leadership holds - FLOAT
9.) Repossession Agents - To my knowledge these guys are another premade and say they won Pandosia. I knew an alliance from that world 'The last mohicans' you probably know them. They were good active players, which must mean you guys are better to have beaten them to the win. Not good average points, but I assume that will quickly come up as you all gain points. Another one to watch on the boards and stay out of their core Ocean. SWIM
10.)Fully Equipped Elite - Low average points, don't know many names on the roster, and very long alliance profile - SINK - sorry guys
11.) The Langoliers - These guys were in Sinope but in the wrong place at the wrong time I believe, they seem much stronger here, but held up well in Sinope, I reckon these guys might stick around for a bit, but they do seem a bit trigger happy with the enemy button FLOAT
12.) I knew an alliance called Band of Brothers but I don't think you are the same, considering no one in that alliance is in with you. Good average points, seems like a good little 'Band' if you'll pardon the pun of players - SWIM

Please Note: These views represent my personal views and are in no way associated with that of my alliance
These views are subject to, and probably will be, totally wrong, so if I said Sink, don't dissolve the alliance, and if I said Swim, don't grow overly confident in yourselves
Mate if you think that I'm on here more than in game, you're crazy. Also, I'm not the founder, Stagger is

DeletedUser49197

Meh, I'll guess I'll do one of these top 12s. :)

#1 - Panic Attack - Best Avg Points of Top 15, But, they look like a MRA, not sure if they are too experienced... - FLOAT

#2 - ROMAN REPUBLIC - They passed Bambi, but they aren't too different, had an academy up and running quick, but merged it into them, which is what brought them up. They are one of the numerous MRAs of this world, after a day of playing I've got 5+ invites from top 20 alliances, even when I joined a top 10 one. :Angry: They currently don't hold anything in my ocean, are in the big ocean 54. We'll see if they hold up to stronger alliances like RedNeck Avengers. - FLOAT

#3 - Bambi - Just... NO. :supermad: :pro: MRA for the worst. Not only have they made themselves, weak, very MRA-ish, they've made a bad reputation on the externals... That's never good. ;) - SINK

#4 - RedNeck Avengers - I like the look of these guys, they got some experienced people, but they may drift towards the path of Impact from Abdera... But, right now they have a small member count, and ROMAN REPUBLIC shouldn't be too hard for them, once they get them down, they will lead that ocean... - SWIM

#5 - Trespassers - Meh, another alliance in the main ocean of this world, 54, if they can hold on, maybe ally with the RedNecks? If they can hold a #2 spot in that ocean after my predicted fall of the Roman Republic, which will just fall,not become an Empire ;), they should be able to stay alive, it matters if the RedNecks turn their attention to the trespassers next. - FLOAT

#6 - Jungle Book (aka Bambi 2) - Same as #3

#7 - Impervious B*sterds - Good Group of players, I may be a little bias because I am in them, but they look strong from in and out. ;) So... - SWIM

#8 - Repossession Agents - Their average is bad. They may have recently won a world, but they are too tired to do well in another world. - SINK

#9 - Fully Equipped Elite - They are about the same as RA, but a little better, very close to taking that #8 spot... They will float, but are close to falling if they can't hold strong for those crucial days after bp when the weakest alliances fall.

#10 - BloodWood Forest - Have been falling because of others advance, but they do have a good average compared to 9 and 8. If they can pick up some more members about their average, they might have a chance, but they are stuck in 54 with some big guns, so unless, as i said, they get significantly bigger, than they will fall. - FLOATing barely

#11 - Band of Brothers - pulling into the 10 spot, by the time u read this they might've taken it. They have a good average for their spot in the rankings, some experienced players I recognize, see some Demon Spit in there. - SWIM

#12 - The Langoliers - Well, I can't say much good for them... They will probably hold the #12 spot but will fall behind many others... They are a MRA, and aren't too strong here in o44. I personally think they will fall, but they'll stay alive. - SINK

~Flame
If you feel insulted, you will probably still have a gut feeling, "yes, I know he's right." :pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46838

#4 - RedNeck Avengers - I like the look of these guys, they got some experienced people, but they may drift towards the path of Impact from Abdera... But, right now they have a small member count, and ROMAN REPUBLIC shouldn't be too hard for them, once they get them down, they will lead that ocean... - SWIM

Although there may be like 2 members from "Impact" we have no relationship or correlation with it. Whatever happened in Abdera stays in Abdera and whatever happens here stays here.

DeletedUser

Although there may be like 2 members from "Impact" we have no relationship or correlation with it. Whatever happened in Abdera stays in Abdera and whatever happens here stays here.

He isn't saying you have a connection, he is saying a similar thing where a few players leaving creates a chain reaction might happen

DeletedUser29748

We are MRA ? - You observations are as about as good as the conduct of your diplomat lol

DeletedUser49197

Srry, I worded it wrong. I did not mean since you have players from Impact you could be like that. I think that Impact had a bunch of skilled players, the fall was a combination of lack of leadership (Shrefty on VM, Cmoney not posting in forums or on skype, etc.) and Grim Rimmer and the other traitors. I am just saying that as an example of an early fall of an alliance.... :)

DeletedUser29748

Diplomat response after ignoring initial message - " What am I supposed to say to your initial message. Am I open to agreements if I'm willing. Well yes if it's a sensible one otherwise no I'm not interested."

Very diplomatic of your alliance lol

DeletedUser49197

Diplomat response after ignoring initial message - " What am I supposed to say to your initial message. Am I open to agreements if I'm willing. Well yes if it's a sensible one otherwise no I'm not interested."

Very diplomatic of your alliance lol

We will see... :)

DeletedUser29748

you will see what ? - this is how you run your alliance -

Im sorry but if one contacts us we have the decency to respond regardless of if we interested in a deal or not , its called manners.

A very simple message to say you not interested would have been fine but instead you diplo responds with attitude - i know ur name and unfortunately use are a ghost of it without the character.

DeletedUser48423

Top 12 Sink or Swim(Bio)
1. Panic Attack- Seems like a MRA not much to say about this alliance but there is some known players in this alliance. If leadership holds up in here I think this alliance may have a chance to do something. FLOAT
2. ROMAN REPUBLIC- Has kind of a lower average point for as many players in that alliance. I don't recognize no other people I have ever played with in this alliance. Dont have much to say and already has a academy alliance probably will be gone in month or 2. SINK
3. Bambi- Disney alliance has some decent players in it. But seems to becoming a MRA and already has 3 other sister/brother alliances. I say if they can get by all the enemies they already have they might be able to do something but till then this alliance want last long. PROVE ME WRONG! SINK
4. RedNeck Avengers- This alliance has some good players from many other worlds I have played in and has a good leadership I see this alliance doing some damage in the long run. SWIM
5. Trespassers- Has really Low average points. I dont know much about this alliance or anyone in it so nothing to be said.
6. Jungle Book- ^ Look at 3 SINK
7. Impervious B*asterds- This alliance will be a force to reckon with. Has some great players and great leaders also will be the ones to eat up Bambi in 44 probably :D but cant wait to see this alliance in action. SWIM
8. Fully Equipped Elite- Seeks like a little good alliance coming along not much to say at this moment.FLOAT
9. Repossession Agents- Alliance Members that seem to be well coordinated seen some in other worlds but cant wait to see them in action just joined recently but coming along fast. Also can see the war between them and ROMAN REPUBLIC will probably be a Blood Fest and be the ones to make the ROMANS SINK for the battle of O55. SWIM
10. Bloodwood Forest- Dont know much this alliance but was doing some mass recruiting in the beginning so possibly some spies jumped in here just dont see much of a future with this alliance. SINK
11. Band of Brothers- Seems like a well coordinated alliance and ok Average points. Should be a good little fight between them and Freedom Fighter if they can make it long enough. FLOAT
12. The Langoliers- Good group of players with good average points. Most of these players has shown who they are, with many worlds and start in late in many worlds or had made some mistakes through the worlds they have been in but seems like if they can hit Panic Attack hard they should do some dent to others. SWIM

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.