Newspaper The Daily Knight

DeletedUser21270

i here, im queer and im all yours??? was that you who said that LadyPeace???

DeletedUser

Step, she quoted it. That is what Corey Goodes wrote in his ingame profile, lol...

DeletedUser21270

well i would like to put it out there, that im here, im anybody's, ladies i meant, im not gay or owt like that.

DeletedUser21270

Hapag Lloyd , Runcorn.

Hahaha, step we need to go find all of the female grepo players. They're out there. Just in hiding maybe? :D

Death your on mate , cast aside alliance differences for a weekend , jump in our best light ship , and get around Chi on a pussayyy patrol!!

c'mon ladies where you at!! holla back at'ya boyz steps and death! :p

DeletedUser

2s9dv2a.jpg

Awwww yea, here we go!

DeletedUser

LMAO so step and death, did you all make any headway with the ladies of Chi. I mean, with propositions like that who could turn you both down?? :D

DeletedUser21270

LMAO so step and death, did you all make any headway with the ladies of Chi. I mean, with propositions like that who could turn you both down?? :D

Surprisingly enough, there have been no takers!

but back at my place there is some barry white on the turntable, playing softly in the background, then i will change into my black satin dressing gown with a dragon on the back, my best musk aftershave, some nice cinzano or martini and lemonade to drink and as much prawn cocktail as you can eat for the lucky lady who does come my way, and thats before we get down to luuurrrrrrvvvvve makin baby! :p

DeletedUser20688

corey guy is really annoying....>.> why wont you guys pwn him already...

They tried and they couldn't.

Am I annoying? Fair enough, but you are the weak link in your alliance. Some of the ToT guys are the most soundest people I've come across on Greps and they are actually good...unlike yourself mind.

DeletedUser

Surprisingly enough, there have been no takers!

but back at my place there is some barry white on the turntable, playing softly in the background, then i will change into my black satin dressing gown with a dragon on the back, my best musk aftershave, some nice cinzano or martini and lemonade to drink and as much prawn cocktail as you can eat for the lucky lady who does come my way, and thats before we get down to luuurrrrrrvvvvve makin baby! :p

Thats it Stepanov's, have had a subtle glance at a couple of your cities once or twice over the last few months but certainly never again, if my men walked in on the above their morale would be so low they would probably kill themselves thats if they managed to get through the fog of the musk aftershave and buckets of prawns on the doorstep!!! I thought you would be more of a jellied eel man being down in the east end

DeletedUser20849

They tried and they couldn't.

Am I annoying? Fair enough, but you are the weak link in your alliance. Some of the ToT guys are the most soundest people I've come across on Greps and they are actually good...unlike yourself mind.

rofl...funny thing lets compare stats sir? im sure there way better then me but i know for a fact id rim you if we fought but sadly you way to far away for me :(

DeletedUser20688

KiT the MRA and SiT aka' the definition of academy alliance couldn't do so and I'm sure you on your own couldn't.

My stats on Chi are , I've been sitting here doing nothing for months. My stats are even poor on Delphi, I don't even bother there.

Not got the time for this game whats a shame as its pretty enjoyable

DeletedUser

End of an Era

The victory of a server, the end of the first stage of World Wonders. Reflections, regrets, all these creep up on me around this time. Chi has been a fun world, all said, however, there have been plenty of times for personal regrets; friends made, lost, wars won, lost, should-never-have-happened. I look back over the months we battled our way across the world and I think, what could I have done differently, as I am sure many leaders are doing, to ensure that we won and not Obliterate. There will, undoubtedly, be criticism levelled at Knight in Tights saying that what we should have done was attack them, sure, we could have but that would not answer my question: what could I do to ensure KiT won?

I sit here in Antioch reflecting on the wars fought and, especially, the alliances. Which have been the top ones in the world since day one? All the way through to the end? I have drawn up a list of them, the order is my own personal bias for greatest:
1. Obliterate – one of the oldest alliances on the server, and, the winners of Chi. Obvious choice for greatest alliance, in my opinion of course.
2. Titans of Tartarus – an old alliance, day 1 I believe. Amazing leadership and players that saw them rise through the rankings, and, despite a hiatus in the woods for a time, they returned in strength. Well done.
3. Insertnameoftheirchoicehere – strong leadership, old alliance, high activity. Well played, well done. Not much to criticise here, utmost respect.
4. Knights in Tights – My own alliance, a day one alliance. Fought throughout the NW and CW of the world. Proud of them, however, fell into the inactive trap in the last days of the world.
5. Protogenoi – now defunct elite alliance, amazing leadership, strong players. Proud to say I helped defeat them.
6. League of Legions – strong core of players, however, fell into inactivity and lack of direction. Common joke running about how many LoL leaders it took to change a light bulb…. Their Golden Age was during the rule of Ldy Megeara, without her they lost direction, it seems. Shame that, she was a great person.
7. TAG – Led by 2 great leaders, deathscythe and Farg. I know little except their skill and power
8. Evils Minions – great alliance, awesome, however, fell through a mass banning and the merge with ToT
9. NOTHING – A day one alliance that, really, in the end, came to Nothing ;) yes, that was a horrible pun I admit. Could have been a great alliance and won instead of Oblit, however, collapse in the leadership led to their disbandment.
10. The Unknown Rulers – started off as a mediocre alliance in 033, now a decent, respectable alliance. Cannot say I like the alliance haha, but, my opinion has changed over the past months from disdain to grudging respect. Would rank higher but fails to do so due to age, but this is a personal bias
11. IMMORTAL – the best day one small alliance in the world, the only one to survive with around 14 players to the end. Amazing work. Respect for these guys!
12. Foo Fighters – great alliance, strong player base, well played FF
13. 2Good4U – Did not last long enough to make a mark other than proving how awesome they were as players. Really, really, insanely good.
14. Made by IKEA – I feel they were a really strong and good alliance, amazing skill, just not enough or good enough to beat ToT. shame really, but in the end they merged to survive after an insanely awesome war.
15. ENYO – a decent day one alliance, I know little except that they fought several alliances and did well.

Like I have said, this is my personal opinion. You can rage if you want, but I would prefer it if you just left it. Make your own topics and post them there.

Cheers
Boh

DeletedUser

Well put Boh. I think we could have potentially won, but too many of our best and most active players just mysteriously went on VM mode and never returned or just flat out left. But otherwise great list, I couldn't have put it better myself.

DeletedUser15015

While we were on opposite ends of the battlefield I have always respected your tactful, honest opinions of how you see things. Your line up is spot on IMO.

Now...where is your closest city to me....I need to revolt something!! :p

DeletedUser

thanks guys.

hehe, not sure which is my closest, maybe New Antioch :p

DeletedUser23971

Good summary.

I've always appreciated the time you spent providing information on earlier times on Chi (as an indicator NOTHING weren't around when I started).

I have praised Obliterate before so that is covered, I can't believe how I failed to mention Immortal ever - to prosper that long with the numbers they have is exceptional

I've been in a few worlds and Chi seems to have had the most "characters".

DeletedUser

well said Boh......yes ive just registered today as well ! nothing like leaving it to the last minute ...