to destroy an entire planet.

Pursued by the Empire's
sinister agents,Coggz races home aboard his Fast-Transport,with the
stolen plans that can save his
people and restore
freedom to the galaxy....

LoL Soz getting a bit carried away here:p

DeletedUser

So what would happen to the players of D3ATH??? or D3ATH in general? are they gonna disband?

DeletedUser

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No they carry on as their own Alliance!

:))) aliance with 4 people? :))) aniway i appreciete u are insistent

DeletedUser

Red makes a new alliance D3th43v3r or something. I asked to join and then I saw he had gone back to being in D3th lol.

DeletedUser

I'm still banking on a comeback tour for D3TH, only this time without the inactives and traitors, that alone can change the whole view and angles of a war.

DeletedUser

Well most of my Cities have been handed over to ex-allies 1 BS got in Oc 44 that no-one wanted,sorry for resetting all the research/demolishes Aerogund:pThe last few will be stacked with Defensives.

Farewell Omicron

Hello Psi/Chi:)

DeletedUser12324

ah man who else am i going to argue with? :p

Just deleted my account on here too, was boring when i wasn't fighting you lol.

DeletedUser

Yeah, seeing that confused me a bit. Competition in Psi doesn't look too tough. Not enough of the good D3TH players joined? :eek:

DeletedUser

I dabble in RHO some, but it's a boring world, too many huge alliances, no fun at all.

DeletedUser

If only coggz stayed a bit longer we would have had a bit more firepower, the guy was an attacking maniac during D3TH's Prime days. it's a shame how most of our active players had to go. But RL has priority I guess all that was left are the married guys. LOL.

DeletedUser18443

I don't care what anyone says, D3TH was a great alliance with great members and amazing leadership. Anyone who disagrees do not understand how true leadership works. You have to get your members to respect you, thats what r3dfox did. I know first hand how D3TH worked, it's a shame and very sad thats it's gone..

DeletedUser

I don't care what anyone says, D3TH was a great alliance with great members and amazing leadership. Anyone who disagrees do not understand how true leadership works. You have to get your members to respect you, thats what r3dfox did. I know first hand how D3TH worked, it's a shame and very sad thats it's gone..

I have to second that notion. ;)

DeletedUser

Looks like d3th got the $%#@ beat out of them in Psi.

How's chi going?

Goodbye Psi/Chi
Hello Athens..this is my final World i'm in a Great Alliance(SHIELD) and will do everything in my power to make this work!!!:)

DeletedUser

Goodbye Psi/Chi
Hello Athens..this is my final World i'm in a Great Alliance(SHIELD) and will do everything in my power to make this work!!!:)

You didn't do too bad in Chi ;) SHIELD will die soon LOL. D3TH used to scare me, then again i was a noob at the time, still am ;)

DeletedUser

Well i tell you this the fraction that have made Black Sea in Athens will be wiped before SHIELD ever will!lol 1 of their members actually dodged an attack and supported another BS City on same Island that was under siege hence helping us out that we took:p