The End of D3TH

DeletedUser

Sup Sabby...yups i'm still alive and kikin ***:)

Love the avie.....haha.....coggzilla, We here at Grimm-Sleepers (still considered D3th by others) would like Salute one of finest warriors! Salute to Coggzilla!...and may Deth never be forgotten.

DeletedUser

Sorry bro, just kidding haha:p

No worries mate, I was reading my post and it very well be from the female genger, and not to be sexist or anything but probably a bit of estrogen was thrown in there. LOL

DeletedUser

I didn't find it sounding a bit female, it's just something me and my friends say often just for fun..
We use it all the time, when we're at the movies, at school.. etc..

DeletedUser

When will D3ATH join D3TH?

the question we were all thinking but did not want to say.

DeletedUser

Yea your right, but I didn't think of that..
I thought D3ATH would continue as a seperate alliance, descendant from one of the greatest alliances we've had in Omi.
One of the greatest, TU owns.

DeletedUser

D3ATH was essentially started as a stepping stone, but also to keep the west clear so we could keep our concentration on BS.

I sent one of our larger Western players to Found it (Luminang) and recruit some players in O35 & 25. And bring in some of the active members of Toxic Virus (Once considered our 'academy'). ALL forums were shared, and other than privs, I was essentially leading them both. Luminang went VM, set tom82q as founder. Then of course I dissolved D3TH, and D3ATH became it's own seperate entity.

DeletedUser

i have barely seen them put up a good fight or even good attacks for that matter.

DeletedUser

Maybe it should be the fall of D3TH, followed by the fall of D3ATH then, lol.

DeletedUser

i have barely seen them put up a good fight or even good attacks for that matter.

How many cities have Evolution taken from D3ATH, bit difficult to put up a "good fight" if our cities haven't been targeted ;).

Target one of mine and i will show you how good we are at defending :p

Ask cris kid what he thinks of our attacks yesterday, we didn't get through the biremes but not much will get through 11,000 biremes but 80 odd attacks timed in a 20 minute interval aint bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL, I wouldn't brag about your attacks on Cris. I'm obviously not going to explain all the mistakes you made, but that was one of the worst attacks I've ever seen. You guys had over 2,200 transports full of troops sunk without a fight.

BTW, you should tell your guys to stop attacking with Birs.

2q3107k.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That player is a member of DF not D3ATH so that isn't a black mark against us really is it. That is like copying attacks from GE and sayign it proves Evolution are noobs.

DeletedUser

but 80 odd attacks timed in a 20 minute interval aint bad.

It ain't all that good either, I have seen 800 attacks land within 20 seconds of each other (not on this world) so that's not very impressive.