The Unit

DeletedUser

I know christian personally and he is aactually in California right now so...

DeletedUser

He did activate vm 48 hours before it kicked in, which is before most of Rulers betrayed The Unit.

DeletedUser

Haha yes of course we do Rush, we are famous for been cowards and been afraid to fight. I know your a little ticked off right now, but seriously do you think this is the right way to conduct yourself or to vent your anger? All this will achieve is to make me angry and force me to vent my anger. Though I can assure you my anger will do far more damage to you than this thread will damage TU's reputation.

Go check the rankings =D Alpha is # 1

hows the war going for Alpha = Great, How great is Alpha = The Greatest.

lol after reading this thread and remembering all the propaganda you posted on the forums, Makes me smile on the inside, that you were so wrong, You must be searing in your own anger and self pity atm.

how long till TU betrays there lack of leadership, Only time will tell.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Actually, you are wrong. We take more cities and get more bp while they go for points. For every 1 city they take from TU, Alpha loses 3. Alpha is number 1 becuase they have 13 more players and our average points is much higher, it is because they have many members is why they're number 1 in points. Average points and bp are much more important than being simply number 1 with points.

DeletedUser18993

You merge several other alliances into Alpha, and then you turn around and brag about being the biggest alliance around? Kudos to you, but you are still losing the war. All you have done is prolong the inevitable, and give TU and our allies more cities to take and players to rim.

You have more points--Whoopty-freaking-doo. We have more ABP by about double Alpha. Catch up, and then you might have something to talk about. Until then, you are just farting in the wind.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
So... Let's look at the current conquests:

TU & TU-A Vs Al & Al-A: 40 - 16

As you all can see The Unit is winning by 24 conquests. Congrats. I do think it is funny when people say "Alpha is the better alliance by far" Why do people say that? Obviously reason is because they like to kiss ***. I've seen it all before on many other worlds, especially in Eta. So TU must be better than Alpha :D TU have a better average & better BP. Good luck to both alliances anyway

DeletedUser17104

I actually think it is - 51 to 17

TU vs Alpha = 40 to 16
TU vs Alpha Acad = 11 to 1

DeletedUser

You merge several other alliances into Alpha, and then you turn around and brag about being the biggest alliance around? Kudos to you, but you are still losing the war. All you have done is prolong the inevitable, and give TU and our allies more cities to take and players to rim.

You have more points--Whoopty-freaking-doo. We have more ABP by about double Alpha. Catch up, and then you might have something to talk about. Until then, you are just farting in the wind.

LOL! This is all i have to say =D

DeletedUser18993

LOL! This is all i have to say =D

It is not like you can say much else without sounding even more ignorant than you have already displayed.

I'm not normally one for tearing people down, but your comment about self pity and propaganda more than warrants it at this point. If treating Grepolis like Sim City makes you and the rest of Alpha happy, then you are more than welcome to treat it as such--it simply makes TU's and our allies' job easier.

DeletedUser

lol after reading this thread and remembering all the propaganda you posted on the forums, Makes me smile on the inside, that you were so wrong, You must be searing in your own anger and self pity atm.

Tbh until I read this posted and checked the rankings to see what you were on about I didn't know where we ranked or where you ranked or anybody else for that matter. News flash mate POINTS MEAN NOTHING in this game. I think if you read back through the "Ranking Predictions" thread you see that a month ago both the leader of D3TH and myself discussed how neither of us cared who was ranked first or second in points, that the real number 1 alliance is the alliance who is ranked first in ABP.

Smart alliances don't care about points as they are far too busy building troops to win wars rather than building cities to gain points. Perhaps if your alliance spent a little more time focused on building troops and planning attacks, rather than concerning yourself with where you rank or what I say then this war wouldn't be so dam easy for us. Enjoy your number 1 spot though its always nice to see the lesser alliances achieving something that makes them feel that they are great. It always gives me the same warm feeling I get when I see the smiles on the faces of special needs people who win medals at the special Olympics.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos

Lol look at this guy *** kissing :D

The stats says otherwise, the stats are facts and they show TU WINNING the war.

DeletedUser

Alpha just keep screaming we're evil people who think they're winning and braggin: the fact is we're winning, we're just stating the truth.

DeletedUser

Lol look at this guy *** kissing :D

The stats says otherwise, the stats are facts and they show TU WINNING the war.

And where, at any point in his post, did he say TU were losing the war?

Alpha didn't try to become #1. It just happened. All german was doing was a small celebration. After all, regardless of the fact that ABP is much more important, points still have a certain value. Points are not our priority.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
And where, at any point in his post, did he say TU were losing the war?

Alpha didn't try to become #1. It just happened. All german was doing was a small celebration. After all, regardless of the fact that ABP is much more important, points still have a certain value. Points are not our priority.

You're right, he didn't say TU were losing the war but he did imply it by saying "Alpha is number 1, Alpha is the greatest" blah blah blah blah blah.

Just because an alliance is number 1, doesn't make them the best. Anything can happen and things will change.

DeletedUser

points still have a certain value.

Alliance A: Members 58, Points 5736375, Average points 98903, ABP 979204.

Alliance B: Members 47, Points 5655544, Average points 120331, ABP 1740191.

Now you are no fool Master so forgetting this is us vs you, which alliance in your honest opinion has the better stats, A or B?

Alpha are now 80831 points ahead of us, if we truly cared about that we could merge the top 13 players from TA into us adding 816351 points to our total. Which would put us 735520 points ahead of you, I find it funny that alpha players accuse me of playing the propaganda game when everything I post here are facts. If I play the propaganda game what would you call this little song and dance over something which means little and does not in anyway show that alpha are winning or even making any progress in our current war?

DeletedUser

Look, the stats seem to be in TU's favor, I will not deny it, but you yourself said points are totally irrevelvant, and this is Alpha's first real war, so I would say we are doing well in terms of ABP. Don't forget, we are also at war with Maelstrom.

Forget all the stats, take a look at this war from a neutral point of view. Both sides are slowly moving into each others territory, so that are the same from that point. But TU had a lot of cities in Alpha territory before this war happened, and look at how many cities they have now.

My summary of what is going on is, Alpha are gaining a lot from this war, experience as well as cities/BP. TU is gaining some cities, and are also getting experience from this war. Note the similarities. This war has a largely unknown turnout. regardless of what everyone appears to think, it is far too early to get even a faint idea of the turnout of this war. This goes to everyone, even the Alpha supporters. This war has barely begun. Possibly the largest scale war Omicron has seen yet.

DeletedUser

It's not far too early, it's been going on for about a month now.

DeletedUser18993

I think the point is, Lord Syron, that while the war has been going on for more than a month, it is going to take much longer for it to conclude--assuming nothing drastic changes the current field of play.

Master, I never particularly had a problem with German claiming the #1 spot and calling his alliance the greatest--patriotism, more power to him. However, his other comments were more than a little obnoxious which thus warranted a strong rebuke--rebuke given, and I believe he may have gotten the point by now.

I also must admit a certain amount of admiration for your recent diplomatic achievements. At first I thought Alpha hopelessly ham-handed when it came to such things, but you seem to have proven otherwise in your recent mergers (RU springs to mind). However, this is likely to only be a temporary advantage in our core oceans as we are already well on our way to taking these cities back (minus the players).

In the mean time, I applaud your efforts in the war, but I still stand by the claim that you have much to learn before you can rival the offensive capabilities of TU.