Top 12 Top 12 Helio

DeletedUser55187

You must be kidding me, I might be anything you wish me to be, but I have never spammed anyone. I have never participated in such "operations" and for now my own honor prevents me from spamming you, just for pleasure. Also I never told my whole alliance to spam you, you did tell yours to, didn't you? Thank God most of them still have sth in their heads that you couldn't wash out, so only your pet mossey did the spamming, my command window looked just like those screenshots that you are crying about.
And this is not a byblos thread, so don't mention in, plus you are no longer there. You enjoyed taking inactives and those who were new to the game out, happy hunting here, you will, yet again meet your maker and ghost :D Or even worse, stick with your team into WWs, pretend you are still active, having someone cover for you, cuz you are too prideful to leave and free a space for someone who actually wants to help building the stupid WWs.

OMG! Seriously? Not only were you the one who brought up byblos, now you are bringing up imbros and attacking ME! I have nothing to do with this world! I covered for him. Why? Because he is a friend, and I knew way more of the story than you did. Do we seriously have to drag this all up again and again? Let it go! MOVE ON!

DeletedUser55645

if you cant handle HCs that tell me your offline times, activity etc then dont be on my islands. If i actually spammed you, it would not have stopped. Learn how to play and stop crying.
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

DeletedUser41523

1) MRA Coalition (The Iron Alliance/ The Iron Forge, Bears-Pandas/The Wolf Pack/Bears Pandas Academy, Skulls/Skulls., Infinite Infamy)- I consider this one alliance at this point. Mostly because if the world ended today, they'd back Bears-Pandas for the end game. This MRA strategy has gotten out of hand for them quickly. They build a lot of birs for LTS and use DLU lts in unwalled towns it looks like. To their credit they did managed to catch and rim Fluvisol, which is a YUGE scalp. Against their credit though, they've lost lots of towns to BWN at this stage and don't really have anywhere to grow in their own ocean. The score is 32-2 vs BWN (counting the one while in Llamas). That said, something this big will be around for most of the world if not all of it. FLOAT.

Alright well that takes care of the MRA stuff. Onto the important teams.

2) All Worship Violet/All Hail Violet- Made quick work of Venom/More Venom as expected. Are currently beating ONE EMPIRE as expected. Are down early to Bedtime Squad but nothing serious at this time. I think this group is going to be around for a long time in the world. But I kind of feel that their second branch is a bit of dead weight aside from Thibbs and Bozebert. SWIM.

3) Bedtime Squad-
Beating up COSA NOSTRA with no problem as expected. They also lead Violet 2-0. They're having a bit of trouble with Just For Laughs trailing 1-3 at the moment. They also had a big name repo with Unumenium. They need to get the JFL front under control quickly, but I still have them as SWIM/FLOAT.

4) Bad With Names/Good With Names- My alliance so not much to say + anything that we're doing that could be considered relevant is stated in #1 right now.

5) Just For Laughs- Making the case that O54 will be theirs. Though I don't see them making a no diplomacy run forever. Not without use of "dental assistants" or hitting a few valleys where they lose a good chunk of cities. That said, this group is top 2 in the talent department for this world in my opinion. They'll need to continue to build on their momentum with BS in order to secure their position though. SWIM/FLOAT.

6) Two Bit Hit-
Another decent looking group. They're currently at war with Old School and ThePlague. They're 2-2 with OS and 0-4 with TP. I think they'll be around for a bit. But I think they'll take some knocks. Their efforts with OS might be being wasted as their main threats are TP and Bedtime Squad or JFL (whoever wins). FLOAT.

6) ThePlague-
Itoodon'tlikethespacebutton. No but really now. This group looks solid with an influx of some of the OSG from Olous. But I think their team is reflective of their Lato group where they were top heavy. The difference here being that they're not wedged between two the best alliances in the world. That said, if winning the world is their goal then they have arguably the best position in the world. SWIM.

7) BROSSR- Already lost Bibor and Vince. Right now I think this is a group that needs to make a push for the rim. They can't go north or west due to the risk of being wedged up between Violet and BWN in the long term. East or south is the only solution for now. FLOAT if they take this advice. SINK if they decide they have something to prove at this moment.

8) Old School-
A decent looking group that appear to be being given time to build. Currently at war with another decent group, Two Bit Hit. The score is 2-2. They'll have to contend with ThePlague in the near future though. They'll also have to contend with the Bedtime Squad/JFL war winner in the distant future. That said, I can respect them for being here and I think they'll have a respectable alliance. FLOAT.

9) ONE EMPIRE/AC-
One of those Tegea teams. Credit to them for trying to keep going after that world, but another fast world isn't what they need. Especially a world that's way more stacked than Tegea was. SINK.

10) The Elites-
I actually have no clue who these people are but they're in O54. Which is an absolute death sentence to anyone below ThePlague on this list right now. SINK.

11) COSA NOSTRA-
Being killed by everyone. SINK.

12) It Was Not Me-
Looks like the left overs of the Phobia groups. Even if its the weakest ocean, I don't think they can survive in O44 right now. They should move out of the ocean and regroup in O43 or O53. FLOAT OR SINK depending on whichever they try to do.

DeletedUser53503

6) ThePlague-
Itoodon'tlikethespacebutton. No but really now. This group looks solid with an influx of some of the OSG from Olous. But I think their team is reflective of their Lato group where they were top heavy. The difference here being that they're not wedged between two the best alliances in the world. That said, if winning the world is their goal then they have arguably the best position in the world. SWIM.

Who is actually in TP from Olous?

DeletedUser41532

I respect you immensely as a great player Deamon
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif
... but I know a lot of the JFL family from Imbros and have to say Ive never known JFL members to spam unless provoked by spams.
I don't concider myself a great player :D not even close to one, probably middle class at best.

As to answer the other two, I was talking in general, which works for Heliopolis cuz people don't magicaly change. I might be blind, please quote me saying anything specific about byblos/imbros, that people that weren't in the middle of it know about. Hell, 80% of the people close to some of the stuff I am reffering to don't know how things went down... That is why it is general talk (rant if you want it to be, I'm just poking with a stick to see how people react :D)
@pawcio the magnificent sure man, I'm joining in with the popcorn
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser55645

I don't concider myself a great player :D not even close to one, probably middle class at best.

As to answer the other two, I was talking in general, which works for Heliopolis cuz people don't magicaly change. I might be blind, please quote me saying anything specific about byblos/imbros, that people that weren't in the middle of it know about. Hell, 80% of the people close to some of the stuff I am reffering to don't know how things went down... That is why it is general talk (rant if you want it to be, I'm just poking with a stick to see how people react :D)
@pawcio the magnificent sure man, I'm joining in with the popcorn
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
one.. BG the coolest.

two funny how Charlie is quick to go to forums unless it involves him.

Three Maul is the BEST!
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

DeletedUser48583

Looks like another toxic world lol
I'm waiting for the start of spam wars again.