Top 12 Top 12 Helio

DeletedUser55657

I vote fore RedJohn, he has like 100000000LS .

You guys are all cuddle, everyone is afraid of attacking, bunch of sisters (sorry 'girl'). Just do something about it (don't detroy your own CS with your OWN LS, before you guys throw this at me lol i was in the traffic, ...)

ummm we are really close to hitting that magical LS number :rolleyes:
you should ask BS what happens with their sieges and how much gold they dumped into insta buying loads of birs to get them trashed..
mmm gotta love LS nukes that come back in less than 2 days without golding :)

@LionFromTheNorth you are not a lion.. you are a baby kraken from now on.

DeletedUser55362

Pal @TheRedJohn Who is this fake lion?

Hey Lion, I'm Lion, how are you Lion? Wanna go for hunt Lion?

ummm we are really close to hitting that magical LS number :rolleyes:
you should ask BS what happens with their sieges and how much gold they dumped into insta buying loads of birs to get them trashed..
mmm gotta love LS nukes that come back in less than 2 days without golding :)

@LionFromTheNorth you are not a lion.. you are a baby kraken from now on.

Eheh, yh LS x4 is really fast, lvl of your Aris? Mine is 15, and I think is enought :|

DeletedUser55657

Hey Lion, I'm Lion, how are you Lion? Wanna go for hunt Lion?

Eheh, yh LS x4 is really fast, lvl of your Aris? Mine is 15, and I think is enought :|

had all these day before BP ended :D
maxing out ari now, 4th ls city under construction :cool:

jzmfT23.jpg

DeletedUser55362

Wait what? Before BP ended?! Ahah

this world is another universe of gold... But even with gold, doing all missions, i can't see it ... lol

DeletedUser55362

So what?! Jesus, not everyone has to play until this gets to the boring part of having 200 citys + WW.

And i will to, this is siege, i'm just having fun <3 Target: Violets - Kraken

DeletedUser55657

So what?! Jesus, not everyone has to play until this gets to the boring part of having 200 citys + WW.

And i will to, this is siege, i'm just having fun <3 Target: Violets - Kraken

exactly, that part i always try to avoid, but this time they made me promise i will be here for WW age and help them win, so i guess im staying @Capable..

Also lion, buying 20$ starting package gives you more less enough coins of war and coins of wisdom to buy 1 hero of each, and thats why i did on day 1, bought orhp so i can shuffle all VP's and olympic games via him to get hero slots and culture levels, i first bought all 4 of them before starting to level on 1 specific guy.. ari

DeletedUser55362

exactly, that part i always try to avoid, but this time they made me promise i will be here for WW age and help them win, so i guess im staying @Capable..

Also lion, buying 20$ starting package gives you more less enough coins of war and coins of wisdom to buy 1 hero of each, and thats why i did on day 1, bought orhp so i can shuffle all VP's and olympic games via him to get hero slots and culture levels, i first bought all 4 of them before starting to level on 1 specific guy.. ari

I know exactly who's not gonna play that simms thing about having +200 citys and WW.

STARTING PACK
zakochany.gif
i always go for it, that's exactly all the $ you need to waste for a easy top 50... It gives, 100 war + wisdom, if i'm not mistaken.
Oh and pls tell Zeal to go to sleep, jesus, what a vampire. Not once i manage to get him off guard, i think he doesn't even shower or eat out. (jk)

DeletedUser55657

I know exactly who's not gonna play that simms thing about having +200 citys and WW.

STARTING PACK
zakochany.gif
i always go for it, that's exactly all the $ you need to waste for a easy top 50... It gives, 100 war + wisdom, if i'm not mistaken.
Oh and pls tell Zeal to go to sleep, jesus, what a vampire. Not once i manage to get him off guard, i think he doesn't even shower or eat out. (jk)

hahaha that is exactly the kind of people we have on the front lines.. ones answering every alarm and dodging all the time, also being annoying to others so... yeah kudos to our leadership for organizing it that way..

DeletedUser55362

Wait, you guys consider Hail spam as well?

Oh dear, trust me, i'm the last guy anyone of you wanna face in terms of spam. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser55657

Wait, you guys consider Hail spam as well?

Oh dear, trust me, i'm the last guy anyone of you wanna face in terms of spam. :rolleyes:

no we do not, but those that constantly attack our players or use hail get listed on nightly spam meaning they dont sleep for weeks unless they turn of alarm and then get cleared out :rolleyes:

DeletedUser41523

The ultimate excuse of huggers... that's why I call you 50 shades of Violet. You gonna get your punishment soon.

What I like in Top12 is that I always learn new things about my own alliance, can lose 20 years of my age and my power is underestimated because I'm just a 'girl'.... total lack of objectivity & max self-promotion on such a ridiculous level that there is no reason to explain myself.

I don't think anyone has said anything here that isn't objective tbh. But if you want I can say the exact same thing I said about BS to Brad, Anthony, Alex, or I can call up Niels and tell him.