Top 12 leaders Opinions

DeletedUser

Wow that was really bad comparing... I'm just posting for the sake of it now. You've taken this a bit far anyway, all I said that your post was pretty pointless at first because it had next to no info lol. Anyway... anyone got any ratings?

Hm...Last time i checked this thread was still named "Top 12 Leaders Opinions" and as far as i'm concerned an opinion can be as long as 1 word. If you want Info start a "Top 12 Leaders Info" thread otherwise stop saying that the post was pointless cause it had no info cause this thread doesn't require info but opinions and i expressed my opinion on my post.

DeletedUser

Commander again too much on external forums and too little cities taken lately,it will be shown on your pay check for this month.

DeletedUser

Adamberr - hmm.... i think he is very convident in hisself and to his allies! He is too abicious and he thinks he can take down all the strong alliances... i dont like it ;)

J.n.c 93 - Good alliance! Not a good leadership, its not a good thing to hide yourself behind your alliance. Mostly conquest inactive player citys or ghost

Union of Warlords - Great alliance,Great players,great leadership! I think they will reach one day the first rank!

Whateverr - Finally, i dont know any bad words for this guy! He has created the most fearless alliance on ETA for the moment! He is a great player and a great leader and diplomat! He has all my respect ;)

dback - I dont have many contacts with this player, but it seems his alliance is going good.

Leonadius - A wise leader, knowing how to handle critical and hard situations! He is also a nice guy and a respective one

Gox1 - Good leader, its a hard job to command an academy with a lot of players! I must add that he is the only guy on "the dark side" who never insulted me lol :p

rosielea - Not a single contact but their alliance is fighting hard UoW! But to tell the truth i dont think they will survive :p

SpartanWarrior102 - Blahhh

xchris - A friend of mine on grepolis and nice leader! But it seems that he and his alliance will not survive under heavy attacks of Varangian Guards

brlinho - One of the greatest players on grepolis! He stayed in Black Armada even when it had difficult time! I respect him alot and sometimes i ask him for advices! He has all my respect and he deservs it

Velael - Speaks a lot and doest do nothing! Good alliance thou!

PS: I know i have spell some words with mistaces, i hope you understand them

Last edited by a moderator:

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Hm...Last time i checked this thread was still named "Top 12 Leaders Opinions" and as far as i'm concerned an opinion can be as long as 1 word. If you want Info start a "Top 12 Leaders Info" thread otherwise stop saying that the post was pointless cause it had no info cause this thread doesn't require info but opinions and i expressed my opinion on my post.

Lmao. Alright smartass, point made. Opinions/info... You didn't really give much of an opinion of most leaders anyways, so as I said it was a pointless post.

Actually can a mod edit this thread and call it Top 12 leaders Opinions/Info just to make grumpy balls here happy? Lol.

DeletedUser

first time posting my opinions and i dont have much experiance with these players so i based on what i know of them through talkes and such hope its to ur liking.

Adamberr - now leader of the top alliance congrats to him and KE they deserve it. seems like a nice guy and don't let his charming upbeat personality fool u, he can be as rutheless a school of blue sharks in bloody water. great player and great person.

J.n.c 93 - from my talks and dealings with him he is a nice guy. showed some dishonorable things in his past but only for the good of his alliance and it's members so who's to judge? much the same as me as well both put our alliance and members before ourselves no matter if ur friend or foe we don't care our members are first and foremost. what he hasnt shown he has made up by his leadership skills (klev shhh it bud these are my opinions). doing well in his wars and wish the best of luck to him and TE.

Terassi - talked with him/her/it a couple times and blew me off like the arrogant and pompous fellow. i might be wrong but IT hasnt shown me to be wrong. all things aside a very good player and seems to be running UoW very well kuddos.

Whateverr - just talked a few times ingame seems very intelligent well organized like the rest of his alliance. great talker (but so wasnt adolf hitler) j/k whateverr just a little joke. leader of CR who is right now the hottest alliance in eta right now but we can only wonder how long it will last. i say we might be in for a long wait. gl CR

dback - dont talk to him and never have. good stats suggest hes a good player but as a person my sights set on him being arrogant and pompous but i wouldnt know since we havent talked. see u on the battlefield

Leonadius - honestly i dont have anything to say bc idk anything about him. sorry leo.

Gox1/kiryoz - (Gox1)- nice guy and has had pleasant talks with him. not doing a to bad of a job for the leader of an academy so give him a round of applause.(kiryoz)- iver had more talks with him and he is a very decent person and is doing a nice job helping gox1 out with their alliance gl u guys.

rosielea - i put rosie bc she is the 1 i talk to the most. shes very nice and seems sweet but on the battlefield she is like a panther. i like talking to her the most bc its not always a convo about allainces and this and that about the game. i hope she sticcks around for a long time. Hi Rosie give me a message in game! :)

SpartanWarrior102 - dont know him. never talked or met in game in battle. top 12 alliance tho so it does show something gl man.

xchris - uhhh who is he? lol

brlinho - dont like him. no i mean i really dont like him. now that i said that he is a very good player and is doing very well keeping BA alive. if he stays off the sauce a bit more it might be more pleasant to read his post. sorry brlinho. anyways gl.

Velael/Zlug/kdahlb/mosevej - (velael)-worse player on eta.(zlug)-former BLA and co-leader of AoTF he is a very good player and some might say the best in our alliance but im sure mosevej and kdahlb will have something to say about that. glad to have him and has a big help and great co-leader thanks zlug.(kdahlb)-another great player in our ranks and is mostly the one in charge when im not around so pretty much my second in command but i like to think we are equal. really is a great addition to AoTF and great guy.keep up the great work kdahlb!(mosevej)- our growth supporter and co-leader.great player i swear sometimes him and zlug try to out do each other.great guy and really cares for the other members really glad hes with us nice work mosie remember when we was in the Peloponnesian League together haha great times. thanks u 3 there wouldnt be an AoTF with u guys.

kleviskalajsi- not in the top 12 enough said.

DeletedUser

not exactly fitz as i was only joking and not actually comparing whateverr to hitler. again just a joke. thanks for the rep.

@zgrade- lol i understand man sorry. :p

DeletedUser

+ rep to Velalel,interesting to read,it looks like you put some work in that and you didnt just write something randomly about most people like some in the past have done, I like it,hope we see more posts like this from you...

DeletedUser

its just payback right? :p pfff Just proofed that you are a little kid

no it's the truth. u are not in the top 12. if i wanted payback u would know and it would be by ingame events and not external forums post. u call other people little kids yet i see u acting the most like a child so when u start acting like more of an adult on the forums then maybe u could call me a child.

DeletedUser

no it's the truth. u are not in the top 12. if i wanted payback u would know and it would be by ingame events and not external forums post. u call other people little kids yet i see u acting the most like a child so when u start acting like more of an adult on the forums then maybe u could call me a child.

But why did you mentioned my name on the ratings? You said by yourself that im not on top 12 so my name doesnt have any thing to do with top 12, but you still named me! And you still countinue to tell me also that my name is not on top 12! This is child behaviour! Where is the point of that? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

But why did you mentioned my name on the ratings? You said by yourself that im not on top 12 so my name doesnt have any thing to do with top 12, but you still named me!

This is good point Klev,I agree with you on this absolutely.