War Updates

DeletedUser27128

Don't think there are a lot of major wars currently.....

DeletedUser

Another War has broken out,which people seem to have overlooked is between Coming Soon & Coming Later.Current score is 9:2 to Coming Soon's favour.:)

DeletedUser27128

Another War has broken out,which people seem to have overlooked is between Coming Soon & Coming Later.Current score is 9:2 to Coming Soon's favour.:)

What??? Coming Later is their academy :rolleyes:

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Not the leader. No you are our great king.

Both of ya :

86f4688000e1278729b26aad6dc949df.png

DeletedUser

There is a small war on the rim, going on

The Fluffernutters v Just for Fun

DeletedUser340

Fluff are hitting most people around them from what I can tell, baring in mind I'm an island or so away from them :)

DeletedUser

Fluff are hitting most people around them from what I can tell, baring in mind I'm an island or so away from them :)

yes we was hitting freelancers but had a falling out with just for laughs, so they are now getting our attention

Zarun-

Strategos
Who's fighting who in O55? Bunch of big alliances there but not much seems to be happening.

Same as O65.

DeletedUser33530

I have declared war on every alliance that has a vowel in their name. You have until sunrise to surrender or you will most likely die of laughter.

DeletedUser38465

Who's fighting who in O55? Bunch of big alliances there but not much seems to be happening.

Same as O65.

Well Danish pretty much own that ocean. Only the Guards to the south pose any real presence in 55.

DeletedUser47953

O75 belongs to Divinity only... No other alliance is allowed here... We have made two O65 alliances dissolve for simply being in our area.

Our profile says it all:"Mailing our alliance leaders is an act of war and will result in your alliance being set RED. Don't call us, we will call you if we want something from you..."

:pro: Happy Hunting!

DeletedUser

"laughs uncontrollably" Ocean 75 lolololol, ocean 75 and he thinks people want to go there?? lolololol

You keep ocean 75 bud, at least until one of the big boy alliance want somewhere for their wonders. lololololol

DeletedUser44785

O75 belongs to Divinity only... No other alliance is allowed here... We have made two O65 alliances dissolve for simply being in our area.

Our profile says it all:"Mailing our alliance leaders is an act of war and will result in your alliance being set RED. Don't call us, we will call you if we want something from you..."

:pro: Happy Hunting!

This is a sound strategy..until your outgunned and outmatched. Yes best of luck declaring war for stupid things cannot wait to see how long it takes for your 5+enemies to take you out.