Warriors of Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You destroyed me? LOL

You want me to become personal. Ok, I'll get personal.

One thing that you youngsters have to remeber is that an adult user may easier be a premium user. These guys that made this great game have to live on sth.

Thus I got to spend lots o' gold having fun with you. Cause after all, before a strategy, this is a fun game.

As for strategy, open a history book, you might learn some. You won't learn it in here. You got to know it in order to use it, and the interface doesn't teach you that.

Sorry, you asked for it. We'll see each other on Phi. It will be easy to spot me. I'll be the one man alliance. Try and conquer me...

DeletedUser17043

I'm so scared! ;)
I can't wait to see you waste your money and then get conquered by some noob or maybe me if I can be bothered wasting my time
also I don't remember much about me saying about strategy...but infact I have learned a lot about timed planning in this game so really you need to shut up and stop spamming this guy's forum(sorry again)
you clearly are the type that underestimate people and then jump in like an idiot like you are now
you may not have realised but EVERYONE disagrees with your pointless argument
you also don't realise how kids minds are considered much more creative than adults,therefore their planning could be very good
wonder how many worlds you have been rimmed from...
also what you don't get is that video games are aimed at KIDS not people like you

I can't wait to meet you in phi and show you once again how ignorant you are

DeletedUser

You are not even in Phi, so how do you expect to find him?

DeletedUser17043

was just about to say the same thing...I'm so confused...banned? :D

DeletedUser

You are looking the wrong way shorties. Look up.

But you could still not see me even if I was hiding behind my pinky. Still stuck on that screen of yours, or are you "time-managing"?

Yeah, I love picking on 10 year olds...

And you love bigmouthing the elders behind the screen, I know...

DeletedUser

The same applies to you old man. You love sitting in your wheel chair , placing your walking stick beside the monitor and bad mouthing kids , through the internet. When the other hand you complain to the cops about how kids bad mouth you , ruin your lawn and many horrendous things.

How amusing is life? Go ahead old man , do something about it. Take him on ingame and show him how slow you are.

DeletedUser

I have to be honest now.

I was fooling around with you.

I'm really 6

DeletedUser

"His name is Ar1s in phi I think"

Ahhh,

"I now feel stalked"
:D

DeletedUser

"Umm okay... why did you say all that then?"

And I thought you were the bright one that found out my nick on phi...

DeletedUser

I don't follow this anymore, but who cares, I am in Raiders of Phi!

DeletedUser

there is no way that this ar1stos guy is older than 15, i can virtually guarantee it. unless maybe he's a grade 5 teacher who speaks like a 12 year old so he can fit in with the cool kids in his class.

DeletedUser

Sorry, mate. Nothing personal with you. Just love teasing kids. They get excited and I LOVE IT!

DeletedUser

there is no way that this ar1stos guy is older than 15, i can virtually guarantee it. unless maybe he's a grade 5 teacher who speaks like a 12 year old so he can fit in with the cool kids in his class.

Lol I was 12 last year and I speak wayyyyyyyy better then that. He is more of a 8 or under

Status
Not open for further replies.