Warriors of Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You have to analyse it rationally, don't you... How old are you really, 45?

DeletedUser

Attention seeking is "I led 4 alliances"

I'm just having fun here...

DeletedUser345

Aristos I have full confidence is a 30 year from Greece (not necessarily is time zone though) who speaks fluent and capable grammar that almost guarantees he is over 18.

Besides what does age matter? Admittedly a few younger players on this forum are giving the young players a bad name and my advice is to those players is to not post until you have thought through what you have said. Although their behaviour is immature there is no need to disccriminate against the younger players of grepolis. Discrimination actully breaks the first two articles of the human rights act. I myself am 14 and can hold a very extremely civilised conversation with any of you and debate a wide range of ethical and philosophical questions, as that's actually one of my 10 predicted A* and one A. So in no way are we less intelligent, in fact I probably post a lot better than some adults on this forum...

DeletedUser

Point well proven.

Your critique is right to the point. I did discriminate, I admit it.

Thank you.

DeletedUser

Aristos I have full confidence is a 30 year from Greece (not necessarily is time zone though) who speaks fluent and capable grammar that almost guarantees he is over 18.

Besides what does age matter? Admittedly a few younger players on this forum are giving the young players a bad name and my advice is to those players is to not post until you have thought through what you have said. Although their behaviour is immature there is no need to disccriminate against the younger players of grepolis. Discrimination actully breaks the first two articles of the human rights act. I myself am 14 and can hold a very extremely civilised conversation with any of you and debate a wide range of ethical and philosophical questions, as that's actually one of my 10 predicted A* and one A. So in no way are we less intelligent, in fact I probably post a lot better than some adults on this forum...

Okay so he's not a kid :p. Otherwise, as Aristos said, well put. ;)

DeletedUser

Im 14 and lead the 4th best alliance in Phi, so age isnt an issue in this game. But I'm kind of embarassed at the actions of the minors of this post... really immature just shut your mouth and play the game because guess what? Its a game.
And the firelord guy acts like hes the coolest thing out there.

DeletedUser345

Firelord makes trolls look like beautiful princesses, you can see that by his rep.

He has made me grumpy and its lucky for the majority of posters I'm about to go to bed once he response to be response to his ridiculous claims.

DeletedUser

Firelord makes trolls look like beautiful princesses, you can see that by his rep.

He has made me grumpy and its lucky for the majority of posters I'm about to go to bed once he response to be response to his ridiculous claims.

Hope you feel better ;)

DeletedUser

LOL,

Now, you either have an overmature sense of humor for your age, or trying to imply I'm a pedophile in order to get me banned and avoid battling on the server.

Both cases mean you are smart. You just need to channel it to the right direction.

Sorry to dissapoint you, I'm an orthodox accountant.:p

DeletedUser

Overmature sense of humor, HA! I go to school with perves. It gets in your bones. Anyway, I wasn't trying to get you banned, it was just a joke.

DeletedUser

I can never get enough of reading the zingers being made in this thread. It should almost be saved. Lol. I almost wanted to get involved, but see the points were made. Poor SoBAAMM can't have his alliance now because of this guy. Well there were many waiters in this discussion (firescore and Achilles) who serviced Ar1stos. ;)

DeletedUser

Pythagorus, thanx again man, I love the Monty Pythons and you are adding to the fun I was talking about. :D

SoBAAM, sorry about everything, I will never pick on you again, I promise. It all started from that thunderbolt in Sigma, after I rejected that aggressive invitation of yours back then (join or die)... As somebody wisely pointed out it is just a game after all. Once again I apologise.

Firelord, you have to go back to Cyprus. Leaving Aphrodite's (godess of love) island made you too aggressive. :p

Zenturio, at the end of the day, I hope I left some good tips for everybody, I had some myself, too. ;)

No hard feelings for anybody. See you around.

DeletedUser

Just a game, right? Anyway, the founder told me to do that and I did but that alliance is kinda messed up so I left it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.