Competition Wars of Byblos 2.0

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser48212

Yeah the last thread was really getting nowhere. Though, first we should go and give WHG some cream for that burns he got.

DeletedUser41096

Map showing the JFL Vs Goat/HH War from the start to the current time:

82D5swInTDukRqZdCwdlsQ.png

DeletedUser41096

Note the map on the left isn't the original map of the war, this is including players who switched sides and now show as JFL on October 2nd, so we were probably 30 or 40 cities less to start off but the point is the same

DeletedUser55187

Impressive! Really like to hear your stories on how you guys did that :)

He switched the order of the alliances so that his appeared on top instead of underneath. Otherwise, the maps are identical. Most of the ghosts visible in the "Oct 2" picture didn't even ghost until after Oct 2. It is truly impressive what he has done here!

JFL have taken many cities as well as a couple of players from Goats/HH, so there should be a significant difference between the 2 months. This, however, is nothing more than a simple trick.

DeletedUser41096

He switched the order of the alliances so that his appeared on top instead of underneath. Otherwise, the maps are identical. Most of the ghosts visible in the "Oct 2" picture didn't even ghost until after Oct 2. It is truly impressive what he has done here!

JFL have taken many cities as well as a couple of players from Goats/HH, so there should be a significant difference between the 2 months. This, however, is nothing more than a simple trick.
Please pardon this player, extremely salty that the entire group has a negative view on her now, and as a result my players followed me while she has been blocked and ignored by several players because of her constant lies,

Here is the official link for the October 2nd map, sorry grepointel is buggy with its old maps, this is the direct link and I'm glad I corrected it as it shows even more dominance

30wpbag.png

EDIT: Oh and the alliance name/colors are included just so she doesn't keep on crying about it, snakes only slither so far, right into ocean 64!

DeletedUser46395

Another quick note to add, if you pay half attention to the picture I previously posted, you can blatantly tell it is not switched colors, just check the islands with 1 of each alliance member on it, clear as day. Sorry for the double post, ignorant people like that get me going, doesn't take 2 seconds to look at it just jumps to a false conclusion to try and get some attention, hate people like that, hate snakes even more. Hope that clears it up, the first pair of maps are the same thing, only difference being the October 2nd map was updated with our new players and ghosts on the map, the alliances colors were clearly not changed.
She didn't say you swapped colours, she said you had swapped the sequence of the alliances, which does indeed change the balance even on a current situation basis.
I would suggest you actually read and understand what's been said before you start saying you hate people, otherwise you look very foolish indeed.

DeletedUser41096

True statement I am the fool here, I have grown accustomed to her statements being nothing but lies and BS, so I quickly read it on mobile as a color thing. Oh well, old map has been updated anyway, with colors and order present.

DeletedUser55187

I pointed out that there would be a considerable difference between the two real maps. I was actually curious why you would use the same map to try trick people into believing the truth. So it was a mistake in the original? Fair enough. I'll leave it at that.

DeletedUser54360

I am quite happy for a Tally RIMGROUP vs SAVAGE CONGLOMERATE be started from today.

Here are the RIMGROUP For your inclusion

LAST OF THE RIMLORDS RONIN OF THE RIM 55 LORDS NEW BLOOD Plus cameo roles THE DOOMED

Please List all SAVAGE PRIEST Colours Plus Black Flags 1 and 2 on the other side.

Alternatively give the link to the site where you compile these reports and I will do the legwork .

DeletedUser54384

I am quite happy for a Tally RIMGROUP vs SAVAGE CONGLOMERATE be started from today.

Here are the RIMGROUP For your inclusion

LAST OF THE RIMLORDS RONIN OF THE RIM 55 LORDS NEW BLOOD Plus cameo roles THE DOOMED

Please List all SAVAGE PRIEST Colours Plus Black Flags 1 and 2 on the other side.

Alternatively give the link to the site where you compile these reports and I will do the legwork .

Your only chance is, that if their merge doesn’t work.

DeletedUser48212

Fighting on the rim is always fun, get the best bp and the easiest city conquests. After my 4 worlds where is tarted directly in the core I do miss it.

DeletedUser41096

Looks like we will be forced into getting involved shortly, WG better be sending JFL a Christmas card :rolleyes: