Competition Wars of Byblos 2.0

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser55285

So who can we fight that play like a real group :/
Dont over or underestimate SP.

Playing in a large group is virtually impossible, especially with high rations of success, not that it isn't possible, but the best 'fighters', or groups that work together are the smaller alliances, your previous group and probably your current group being an example. Also, MP, Balds Crew, Hellfyre & maybe Rebels (idk much about them) . All fighting alliances who had 1 branch that was half full and managed to bash other alliances.

I'd categorize Kami under that same banner alas we are smaller in comparison and don't see the need to spend all day playing this game which could result in rapid growth. (We still take 1-2 cities a day most days, between the 6 of us here currently.)

We want a fight as well, so far LOTR has just rolled over... even while we push further into their ocean we have received virtually no resistance in any form. Someone can search our stats if they want for conq/loss... i dont see the point.

They have sent 1 cs which failed within 30m (LMD as well)... and every siege they have tried to break with 10+ played has resulted in failure... from 5 players.

I want a large coalition in 055 that actually does something... make it challenging. Who could actually do something. Till then we will be culling LOTR's eastern front.

DeletedUser41096

Dont over or underestimate SP.

Playing in a large group is virtually impossible, especially with high rations of success, not that it isn't possible, but the best 'fighters', or groups that work together are the smaller alliances, your previous group and probably your current group being an example. Also, MP, Balds Crew, Hellfyre & maybe Rebels (idk much about them) . All fighting alliances who had 1 branch that was half full and managed to bash other alliances.

I'd categorize Kami under that same banner alas we are smaller in comparison and don't see the need to spend all day playing this game which could result in rapid growth. (We still take 1-2 cities a day most days, between the 6 of us here currently.)

We want a fight as well, so far LOTR has just rolled over... even while we push further into their ocean we have received virtually no resistance in any form. Someone can search our stats if they want for conq/loss... i dont see the point.

They have sent 1 cs which failed within 30m (LMD as well)... and every siege they have tried to break with 10+ played has resulted in failure... from 5 players.

I want a large coalition in 055 that actually does something... make it challenging. Who could actually do something. Till then we will be culling LOTR's eastern front.

I don't underestimate them but I don't care much at all for them constantly lying about things, they are not use to being on a losing side of things and have so many excuses to cover for it, that is what I dislike.

DeletedUser55285

My personal opinion;

Dealing with 120 (90 active) players is a pain in the arse. There will always be someone picking a fight
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
every decision is debated etc.

I dont think that listening to the words of one is wise. And i don't see a way of getting majority's opinion... hence why large alliances always have internal conflicts at some level, there will always be some who don't like a decision.

I dont think attacking one person, or any small group for the wrong-doings of any particular individual.

You can speak on behalf of your team most likely. I dont have to... we all micro-manage ourselves... all our own boss. No-one has to make a decision for us. We either all agree on an idea or it's not done... you just cant do that in a 90 player alliance... all with different ideas and perceptions of what the enemy is...

I agree with your choice. Going to war gave the world some entertainment... (WG is failing at that currently). Yet i dont think you need to dislike your enemy? Why not have friendly chat...? In previous opinions it makes it a lot more fun.. more friends are made. And maybe you could become allies in another world.

I recommend sorting it out with those who you have issue. But not necessarily going back to a pact. Hating in an online game is overrated... have friends of enemies. Competitive spirit is still alive...

I should note; Not going to comment further on the situation because i find it childish... i dont think either side is at a serious fault. By all means give proof of it (either sides) and i'll apologise, but i think the outcome is great, however the means is just childish.

DeletedUser54792

I like how Charlie likes to look like he knows everything. He doesn't. A guy in SPG made a bad call, called for a siege break that he should not have. About 9ish players sent myth nukes and/or LS attacks as the MM he sent did not specify. When a member of senior leadership saw the MM, checked the target and circumstances, a decision was made that it was a bad call. All attacks that could be recalled, were, and no further attacks were sent. Most of the myth nukes were sent from SPG, and most were not from front line fighters. The vast majority either sent no attacks (they weren't pinged) or were able to recall their attacks, so despite Charlie's optimism only a small fraction of myths were used up. It is just that simple.

There were no protocols for sending MM to break sieges, that has been changed so that such things don't happen moving forward.

What we dislike is all this finger pointing and pretending to be a victim. We had an agreement that we would stay out of 54 and you would support the taking of 55. That was with a group of 12 great players that had shown 0 interest in WW or expanding far from 54. You merged with an alliance that had actively been fighting us and seemed to show all signs of now being a WW contender. We heard rumors of potential aggression. Simple. We did not attack you, but we began to shore up a solid front should trouble come. You did not like it, and there was little to discuss. You broke the peace, and brought things to this.

I understand that you like to read all the wonderful things that you type. I understand that you want to believe that you are some Grepo-god that is going to triumph over all odds. You are not the first to think this, you will not be the last. You can take a few cities from guys going into VM, you can take a few small ghost cities, you can take an isolated city here or there. It does not matter. You can cut all the flowers, but you cannot keep Spring from coming. We will keep coming until you are gone. Your pretty little words, or your feeble attempts at propaganda will not avail you. What are words to the storm?

We are not the opponents you have faced in the past, we care not for words, or points. We do not care if you want to play the victim fighting a righteous cause, or if you feel slighted or justified. These things do not matter to us. You wanted a fight, and that is what we do, that is the sole purpose for which we came here. Sure, we have some newer players that need some polish, but you will not be facing them for long. If it makes you feel better, then keep boasting, bragging, and spewing out all the grand speeches you want. Like WHG, maybe it will make you feel better. It will change nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41096

I like how Charlie likes to look like he knows everything. He doesn't. A guy in SPG made a bad call, called for a siege break that he should not have. About 9ish players sent myth nukes and/or LS attacks as the MM he sent did not specify.

You are AGAIN blatantly lying lol, what is wrong with you? I just counted, "9ish players". 25 players sent myths, hell if you even bothered to look at my original post that started this conversation you would see that right off of that alone it showed the top 15 attackers of the day being savage players, which already shows you are again lying. "9ish" turns to 25, which is about the amount of active players savage even seem to have, which again justifies "of savage sent most if not all of their myths". Serial liar, matter of fact for anyone who actually wants prove of him lying 1 message in game and you can see the reports for yourself of it.

On top of that, " All attacks that could be recalled, were, and no further attacks were sent" MORE BLATANT lies. Literally they added attacks hours after they started to try to break it, AGAIN I can show this in the reports, you are a pathological liar, accept a defeat my god.

Anyone feel free to message me in game about it, will gladly show proof of this to show his blatant lies. No honor or respect in savage.

DeletedUser10810

Well that is just a lie or savage doesn't play much grepo... the group sent over 3000 myths to our siege, over 4000 ls to it, and they didn't use much I guess right? I mean maybe its just me but when an alliance commits over 3000 myths that tends to mean they don't just randomly say "hey throw 80% of our myths here and leave the rest for safe keepings", if that is the case then what kind of alliance is this lol, myths are sent as a mass, not bits and pieces, if you don't play that way then I have serious concerns.

Also green did send everything feel free to message me in game to see reports.

"No divide in the alliance", "The teamwork is excellent in the alliance", give me a real reason why you would sent 3700 myths and 4500 LS to a siege if you weren't all sending everything if your teamwork was so pure, and tell me why each player in green each used entire nukes, and sent half made nukes as well (another sign they sent everything)

Answer those two questions then, I am curious to hear this.

Charlie Charlie Charlie - Dear Charlie, You are a pathetic grepo player in game and on external as well. You forgot the strength of Savage? 3000 Myths or 4000 LS is just a small portion of what we have mate. Clear up your math with our numbers. We do huge redirection of our offense and defense as well. But I am guessing you are not aware of that tactics and never knew how that works either. Well, its expected from you quite frankly. A boy with huge gold chest with zero real grepo talent, what you can expect?

Another thing we need to make very straight with you and your pathetic wordings. Savage Priests dont boast about their wars or stats or anything, we are not chest thumbing on the externals kind of alliance. We know what we are doing and we have a pretty clear idea about our enemies, We dont have to talk on externals to do mind games or send MM To entire alliance to prove a point or just shouting everywhere with something. This is grepo, you want to fight, let our troops and CSes talk.

I am sure you are well aware of the condition of your own alliance by now. If you are still delusional about the fact that your JFL is holding high and winning the war, it needs to be corrected very fast, specially when you are one of the founders there. I mean, I know exactly how bad it is inside JFL family and how fast its is breaking. We do have eyes in your alliance buddy, so there is no point hiding stuff. If I want, I can give a screenshot of your forum as well with a shitty post.

Now, each and every single Experienced Grepo players knows, city losing stats or CQ stats are nothing in Grepo. It never was. It might be a fact for Noobish alliances, but in a proper war, city lost and city conquest is normal and usual. It might be even possible that winning alliance lost 40 more cities than the loser at the end. Its all about something else which I believe you never knew Charlie and I will not going to enlighten you about that.

A matter of fact and hard truth is, this is the first real war JFL has in this server. You already lost few guys directly and indirectly. Your bullying tactics never worked on any of our allies. Your players are running away from the front-line. The whole southern flank is getting thrashed by Savage Priests. Each and everyday we have new names coming to JFL front to have a slice of the easy BP.

Quite frankly, We were little worried when the war first started with the JFL, with their reputation around and how they destroyed Goats and Hell Hounds. However with the first hand experience, you really made Savage priest sad. Our expectations were way too higher. You hardly has 3 players who play this game and holding your entire breaking front. You will lose one of them within next 11 days as well. I just dont see how a founder of this alliance can boast about anything on the external with this much confidence.

DeletedUser10810

Anyone feel free to message me in game about it, will gladly show proof of this to show his blatant lies. No honor or respect in savage.

Oh man! Stop this Honor and respect BS man. Dont you get it? We have zero respect for you and your pathetic lies during ODIN merger. You back stabbed us by sending random attacks on our guys without even provocation. Someone who talks about respect and honor huh!

Whatever man, I am playing this a long time like most of the guys here. What is this respect and honor BS you talk in every single message in game and here in Externals mate? Are you a school going child? This is a war game Charlie. We had huge respect for our worthy opponents in past and grepo god knows we made awesome bonds with each other. But you? huh! I, personally have zero respect for a gold hugging boy who only wants to talk rubbish and delusional in everything else with ZERO grepo talent here.

You can only earn respect and honor here with your Grepo skills and nothing else.

DeletedUser54360

Well Bless ME FAther ..

A COLD DAY IN HELL HAS ARRIVED. Today I am not the one getting roasted? I am feeling a little bit giddy..

OH wait a minute.. TYPHOO TEA is bleating some nonsense about why it was ok to renege on his deal with Charlie sthe same way he reneged on LOTR .

CHARLEY FOR GOD's SAKE REMEMBER THE RULES..

TYPHOO TEA DOES IT ?? NOBLE AND VIRTUOUS AND ENTIRELY HONORABLE..

ANYONE ELSE ?? CALL OUT THE GUARDS ! TREASON ! SCANDAL THAT CANNOT BE ENDURED !

"Ladies and Gentlemen .. It is that time of the evening when the main award is presented .

Awed Hush...

The WG award for outstanding SELF DECEPTION BLATANT LYING AND DISTORTION OF FACTS .. goes to......

DA DUM DA DUM .. CAmera flicks past each of the contestants in turn .

"TYPHOO TEA " interviewer..

" Did you ever think you would get one of these awards ?" TP " Well mate.. After my success at the Prime Pontificator Awards I had hoped .. but with Miknel and The Bishop Of Baloney making a strong late challenge - I was afraid to hope.. "

"Well there you have it folks .. GREPO's latest SDBLDOF award winner.."

Music and thunderous round of indifference.

DeletedUser54384

Oh man! Stop this Honor and respect BS man. Dont you get it? We have zero respect for you and your pathetic lies during ODIN merger. You back stabbed us by sending random attacks on our guys without even provocation. Someone who talks about respect and honor huh!

Whatever man, I am playing this a long time like most of the guys here. What is this respect and honor BS you talk in every single message in game and here in Externals mate? Are you a school going child? This is a war game Charlie. We had huge respect for our worthy opponents in past and grepo god knows we made awesome bonds with each other. But you? huh! I, personally have zero respect for a gold hugging boy who only wants to talk rubbish and delusional in everything else with ZERO grepo talent here.

You can only earn respect and honor here with your Grepo skills and nothing else.

Why you guys ( not only you Rawr) mention gold thing? like its abnormal thing... Once you said me about your ( I mean Savage) flier counts and that like you have alot of tokens stored, so what’s it, not the result of gold? Give up that gold pointing, and remember that you have 3-4 times more players than JFL. It’s the same to our case ( 300P vs LOTR group (though LoTR is not equal to you, that one is for sure)).

DeletedUser54360

Answer: The RIMGROUP

ACtually NO .. SAVAGE PRIESTS RAINBOW ALLIANCE are NOT part of RIMGROUP .

But since you insist..

Hey The Rawr Do you want to read some of the crap MIKNEL has been writing about you guys on his "ULTRA SECURE ' SKYPE ?

DeletedUser54360

Why you guys ( not only you Rawr) mention gold thing? like its abnormal thing... Once you said me about your ( I mean Savage) flier counts and that like you have alot of tokens stored, so what’s it, not the result of gold? Give up that gold pointing, and remember that you have 3-4 times more players than JFL. It’s the same to our case ( 300P vs LOTR group (though LoTR is not equal to you, that one is for sure)).

Not quite the same Lion .

When our fight started with Reapers you were twice our size.

I think it's only fair to remember that fact which seems to have been swept away in History.

I agree that Savage in never having had to recover from a clear numeric disadvantage in this world has not shown themselves to be our equal yet. But give them time .. give them time.. You judgemental old sausage you .. ;)

DeletedUser3303

here is the top 8 war stats

1) Savage Priests Green

PXV4RZVHT_ulttXFJVr0BQ.png

There war stats show a lot of internals and many skirmishes with minor alliances

2) LAST OF THE RIMLORDS

frztZoIBSxy_kkVAH1zufg.png

war stats show lots of internal problems between them and there academy's, while also taking heavy loses against masked profanity

3) Just For Laughs

x09W5iVUSMmK39W2-zIRXQ.png

some strong conquest stats with minor loses

4) Savage Priests Crimson

9tC99gI3QX_xmt28qd3gQg.png

Lots of internal conquests and minor losing margins against bald crew and Rims

5) HH REBORN

u8t2kWaoTeK4IwpGkxbS1w.png

Poor loses to JFL and not great elsewhere either

6) HELLAS

QiU9oZttT9CPGew2Gn902w.png

minor war stats reflected in there poor alliance fighter ranking

7) The Black Flag

EVyvbmeSSbSywI4V8dKSfQ.png

impressive war stats, a few internals going on and very little loses

8) Masked Profanity

qmQ3rLqjQAiqcXxgjRKCbQ.png

Exceptional war stats, with a 0 city loss rate for the entire server and impressive war stats against much larger alliances

DeletedUser55132

here is the top 8 war stats

1) Savage Priests Green

PXV4RZVHT_ulttXFJVr0BQ.png

There war stats show a lot of internals and many skirmishes with minor alliances

2) LAST OF THE RIMLORDS

frztZoIBSxy_kkVAH1zufg.png

war stats show lots of internal problems between them and there academy's, while also taking heavy loses against masked profanity

3) Just For Laughs

x09W5iVUSMmK39W2-zIRXQ.png

some strong conquest stats with minor loses

4) Savage Priests Crimson

9tC99gI3QX_xmt28qd3gQg.png

Lots of internal conquests and minor losing margins against bald crew and Rims

5) HH REBORN

u8t2kWaoTeK4IwpGkxbS1w.png

Poor loses to JFL and not great elsewhere either

6) HELLAS

QiU9oZttT9CPGew2Gn902w.png

minor war stats reflected in there poor alliance fighter ranking

7) The Black Flag

EVyvbmeSSbSywI4V8dKSfQ.png

impressive war stats, a few internals going on and very little loses

8) Masked Profanity

qmQ3rLqjQAiqcXxgjRKCbQ.png

Exceptional war stats, with a 0 city loss rate for the entire server and impressive war stats against much larger alliances

These war comparatives aren't really saying that much. Most alliance war date stretch back to the beginning of the game and much has changed. For instance, SP crimson has had SP red as a sister alliance for a long while. Bringing up the internal numbers that contain data months old doesn't apply that there are internal struggles to date.

DeletedUser3303

They are the stats of the whole server, so dont reflect recent results, but do show how the alliances has progressed up to this date.

DeletedUser55285

Another note:

Savage n PN used to be at war... so not all the stats are internals.. some where fought for... otherwise both alliances would have crummy bp stats to say the least....

DeletedUser54903

how about that... MP didn't lose one city. Need to putt that on my list of priority when I come back from VM.

ps. Luk where do you list yourself here? Under discussion or MP?
smiley_emoticons_nicken.gif
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif
smiley_emoticons_no_sad.gif