Why do the worst players have the biggest mouths?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser40223

If he did harass him it's brirs responsibility to report COD,and yes obviously against the rules

He did, he freely admitted it right here. And like high school kids many just ignored that so they could continue in some sort of playground bullying mission on my good self. I could have reported him but instead I decided to show him for what he is publicly. A bad player with a big mouth.. Hence the thread..

Seems there are a few here just the same..

Off u go now, I'm sure y'all need to get together to discuss your next round of derepping.. Nerds..

DeletedUser

I didn't imply mod bias, I asked a question, does CoD's harrassing of brir in his vistor messages constitute a breach of forum rules? I haven't actually received an answer to this yet.
Yes a pebble. Answer this question. Do not evade it.

DeletedUser

Yes a pebble. Answer this question. Do not evade it.

Woah, hang on a minute, cool your jets, we're not going to get anywhere with the accusing tone.

My original question was taken by Baldy and he tried to subvert it into a mod bias thing, that wasn't my intention and I can understand why after reading it pebble thought it a higher priority to address that issue.

I am merely asking a question, I'm not accusing pebble of anything.

DeletedUser

Woah, hang on a minute, cool your jets, we're not going to get anywhere with the accusing tone.

My original question was taken by Baldy and he tried to subvert it into a mod bias thing, that wasn't my intention and I can understand why after reading it pebble thought it a higher priority to address that issue.

I am merely asking a question, I'm not accusing pebble of anything.

My jets are quite cool .Thank you very much. After your comments I shall not have anything further to do this thread nor the matter covered in it's op.

DeletedUser

My jets are quite cool .Thank you very much. After your comments I shall not have anything further to do this thread nor the matter covered in it's op.

Lol, sorry, didn't realise you'd be so sensitive, no offense was intended.

DeletedUser30490

He did, he freely admitted it right here. And like high school kids many just ignored that so they could continue in some sort of playground bullying mission on my good self. I could have reported him but instead I decided to show him for what he is publicly. A bad player with a big mouth.. Hence the thread..

Seems there are a few here just the same..

Off u go now, I'm sure y'all need to get together to discuss your next round of derepping.. Nerds..

you started it :rolleyes:
you could've reported him and ended it but decided to go on with it by making a thread

DeletedUser33530

Well said Pebsy... However if I made such claims against you, would it still be "Implying mod Bias"? :p

Anyway... What I would like to know is, reading the first post again... How the hell did CoD join this world on January 1st? What makes her so special? :(
I am a skilled North Korean hacker
I didn't imply mod bias, I asked a question, does CoD's harrassing of brir in his vistor messages constitute a breach of forum rules? I haven't actually received an answer to this yet.
He wasn't talking to you about the mod biased.

Possible. I'm not actually sure pebble can answer that question.

unsure whats going on , but not always mods are bad players, if they in my team they even become supernatural.
But a grepo ace mod the day i see it i stop playing , hope wildnisa becomes 1 so i finaly can stop playing.

Guess you are playing forever lol. There used to be some amazing mod players. Those days are long done. Now many don't play and the ones that do aren't grepo aces. Still some pretty damn goods ones though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Pebble can answer that question, he's been a mod for far too long not to be able to answer that question, but to be honest, any mod answering it will satisfy me one way or the other.

DeletedUser33530

Pebble can answer that question, he's been a mod for far too long not to be able to answer that question, but to be honest, any mod answering it will satisfy me one way or the other.

That's not what I mean. Mod can't discuss peoples infractions with anyone other than that player. Idk if I'm getting infracted for anything so idk if he can talk about it.

Also brir I admitted that I was trolling you and if you bothered to notice I apologized. Idk if ill be infracted but im not deleting what i said for the reason that i should get any punishment for rule breaking. Now if you truly are the good guy (or the responsible adult) you would have simply forgiven me at that apology. However, you did not. Since then all your claims but one have been shown to be bs.
So now you can be the good guy and the smart guy. Just accept me apology, let me get infracted if I broke the rules, and end this fight that you clearly aren't winning.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I believe you're safe from being infracted because brir hasn't made an official complaint.

So there shouldn't be an issue, but just in case there is, I'll modify my question...

If a player harrasses another player by sending them multiple messages and trolling them, does this constitute a breach of the forum rules?

There ya go, no individual name mentioned, pebble's hands are untied. :p

mats25

Phrourach
threat have straight question... and this is my response...
Chause in real life, they mother and father have gived them too much...and they feel like they are kings and rolling all over the world... till he is alone (taked to grepolis with him)...or...he have no present some family or he is not social guye...and here, he can proove him self as the greatest ,and he cant arcuing without any problems...sametime he feels good of one thing in this world(i like this more) chause i am sad about them...

salute...i hope you got my point...lol

DeletedUser47953

Wow, this thread is some smack talk... I just kill people... It's both a profession and a pleasure...

:pro: Happy Hunting!

DeletedUser

you started it :rolleyes:
you could've reported him and ended it but decided to go on with it by making a thread

i would just file it under PnP and get over it, boys and girls there is a game to played..less 'i'll report you' and more 'i will conquer you' then i will plus rep you both...now fight !!!:pro:

DeletedUser46251

However, such claims against me would be worthy of the "Implying Mod Bias" infraction

Call it what you want, your bias is obvious to me. If this thread would have gone the other way with COD losing face rather than Brir, it would have been closed quicker than a rabbit round a greyhound track for "being off topic".

Warn/infract all you want, all I am doing is sticking up for us paying customers. Mods should be INNO staff imo since this is an incouraged extension of the game, and you will never get true representative customer service from a volunteer.

DeletedUser27128

Just answer their question Pebble, otherwise this debate will continue forever!

DeletedUser33530

Call it what you want, your bias is obvious to me. If this thread would have gone the other way with COD losing face rather than Brir, it would have been closed quicker than a rabbit round a greyhound track for "being off topic".
Prove it

Status
Not open for further replies.