Why do the worst players have the biggest mouths?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4577

Whats an old boy network? lol...

Im not reading through 12 pages so if anyone has a chance can you clue me in what this thread is about?

DeletedUser

This is funny. There is no old boy network.
But making your first post in this world to abuse someone is not the best introduction.

I hope you are referring to the initial author of this thread and not I as i don't see anything about my post which can be construed as offensive.

well i'm the third player to mention it here so that is proof that i am not the only one who holds this view, again i can expand on examples given by other players by PM as it means naming names - something I'm not prepared to do in the forum but certainly i can confirm instances of players being bombarded with negative rep for giving neg rep to established forum users. I would be happy to forward these instances to any and all who wish to see said evidence.

@ sere ton because i have a new IGN don't assume i'm a noob i have been playing since en3.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22217

Yeah I was Reference to the author.
And you know the number of people that believe in smth is not a prove that it is real.
As a forum member that had done open verbal attacks to other forum members, I don't get surprised and start moaning when they neg rep me. I don't expect them to be happy with it and like me. And I don't blame old forum members for this.
Being provocative has a risk, is someone is not ready to beare it - better keep silent.

DeletedUser37948

I hope you are referring to the initial author of this thread and not I as i don't see anything about my post which can be construed as offensive.

well i'm the third player to mention it here so that is proof that i am not the only one who holds this view, again i can expand on examples given by other players by PM as it means naming names - something I'm not prepared to do in the forum but certainly i can confirm instances of players being bombarded with negative rep for giving neg rep to established forum users. I would be happy to forward these instances to any and all who wish to see said evidence.

@ sere ton because i have a new IGN don't assume i'm a noob i have been playing since en3.

lol this is seriously funny

so let me think , person makes a bad post on forums, lots of experianced long standing members of forum think its worth a neg rep.

odviously its nothing to do with anyone having a bad attitude or being rude or even just ridiculas no no no its definatly a conspiricy driven by insain mods and there pet forum users.

old boys network humbug. long standing members of forums having seen this many times before acting from similer experiance and making the same conclusion definatly.

DeletedUser

lol this is seriously funny

so let me think , person makes a bad post on forums, lots of experianced long standing members of forum think its worth a neg rep.

old boys network humbug. long standing members of forums having seen this many times before acting from similer experiance and making the same conclusion definatly.

I think you'll find if you actually read the section you quoted FROGSTOMP25 is refereng to an instance of him/her/ a player giving negative rep to an 'established forum user' and being 'bombarded' with negative rep on several different threads within a short space of it, not as you suggest all the collective years of greo forum wisdom suddenly coming to similar conclusion about 1 individual thread or post. Let us read first, constructive criticism can the follow.

edit thanks for all the anon negative feedback, keep it coming and keep proving the point further lol!

edit 2 -even more anon neg rep -keep it coming lads lets see if we can red me by the days end!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8396

Seems this thread got a bit out of hand while I was away.

Status
Not open for further replies.