Inactive Topic Golden Island

DeletedUser

The initial I idea is good, but I don't like some parts of the idea as a whole. How about instead of increased building levels you make it so that the islands have 10 farming villages 2 more than normal and instead of increasing production of one resource and decreasing another make it so on these islands you get increased troop production. this will make it more appealing to all players including the aggressive ones.

Also to solve the conquest vs. conquer make it so that every other city slot on these islands have 2000 point ghost towns and the others you can colonize

Come on, I dont see the point or benifit in that. The 2 more farming villages just is a waste of troops to get and higher troop production? How would an island effect how fast you make troops?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Haha I suppose a mystical aura would make sense in that case. The strange heat from the island made the training troops move faster lol.

DeletedUser

island

what if you had one every 10 islands because if your in a huge world and the center is way far away then?

DeletedUser

lol how about 1 in the center of every ocean? Or one in every section like in the center of NE, SW, etc.?

DeletedUser

^ That's still a massive advantage for some players, and a disadvantage for others, since the time in each quadrant, or even each ocean is more than what you can cover in one colony ship trip. So some people could get there in one conquest/colonize, but others would need to make stepping stones to get there.

DeletedUser

Maybe a moving golden island? lol I don't know, really I think just one in the center of the map would do, even if its unfair.

DeletedUser

That's why I'm against the whole idea. And no, a moving island will absolutely NEVER happen here. :p

DeletedUser8396

awe...and here i was thinkin that would be so awesome...granted...if my cs was sent there and it got randomly lost in the water...that would suck

or if it kept following that city spot...lol

DeletedUser

Lmao the Island would probably move faster than the CS, so it would catch up with you and overtake.

DeletedUser

Yeah, unless by 'moving islands' you mean shifting tectonic plates, that idea wont happen. :D

Even if it was based on the above logic, you would have players complaining about their cities going under every once in a while. lol

DeletedUser

I just gave that idea out of random haha but you have to admit that would be pretty interesting at least. I got it lava burned through the bottom of the island, making it shift from place to place lol.

DeletedUser

can some one tell me how to recruit new troops? i can train them at barraks but thats it :/ thanks :)

DeletedUser

lBankedl start a question thread not ask in a thread thats not about what you justed asked. Not trying to be rude but just saying for the future. I left the answer to your question in your profile though.

Last edited by a moderator: