PnP - KE-SB - KE-CR

• Thread starter DeletedUser13936
  • Start date

DeletedUser

By the way ... have you met any girls ? You know ... the opposite sex ? Humans who look like you but with long hair nails done ? Really ... do you understand ?
Klev ... here is a trick question ... I have uploaded two pictures :
which one you think you are compatible with ?
You have 10 secounds startin' ... NOW !

DeletedUser

Why do you want to get me angry? Its not working!

You are insulting me with those pictures! You said you have kids! And you start teasing me (an 18 years old boy) . Im starting now to think that you are a pervers...

Logo.jpg

I wont like a pherson like you to writte to me! Im starting to think that you are a pervers so please stay away from me

stay_away_1.jpg

If you do this things to me ( a game player), i wonder what kind of things can you do to the people (kids) near you!

going-to-the-circus.jpg

I must tell others before you do something bad to them!

65137-rect-220.jpg
:pro::pro::pro:

The reason of this post : You insulted me directly about my personal life! You did wrong!

I just did the same thing to you!

This is just a game! Do not include peoples personal life ;)

This was Lession #1 (SW)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

why so upset ? it was just a simple question ...
Look ... I'll give you a hint. You should choose the first picture.
BTW ... your 10 secs are up !
Piece of advise : if you don't wanna be messed around ... stop messin' around with people you don't know and use your brain before you say or write something.
Lesson for the future.

DeletedUser

You started acting like a kid (and pedofil) !

So keep it real (like ALI-G says)

dont worry if you are a pervers or pedofil messing with teenagers like me! Your not the only one in the world!

But im sorry to dissapoint you but i have 1 girlfriend and im not interested in mens

You can try by asking others

DeletedUser

why so upset ? it was just a simple question ...
Look ... I'll give you a hint. You should choose the first picture.
BTW ... your 10 secs are up !
Piece of advise : if you don't wanna be messed around ... stop messin' around with people you don't know and use your brain before you say or write something.
Lesson for the future.

:heh::heh::heh::heh::heh:

Wrong people are not compatible with pictures ..... <whateverr> shakes his head.

I think you both need to walk away from your computers.

DeletedUser

So the pointless rants continue :)

As for the war, what's the count at now? Is it true, is Preator quitting the game out of frustration? He wasn't too happy about the thousands of biremes he lost and the 10,000's of troops he lost. All his support was wiped and the cities were still lost.

DeletedUser

so the pointless rants continue :)

as for the war, what's the count at now? Is it true, is preator quitting the game out of frustration? He wasn't too happy about the thousands of biremes he lost and the 10,000's of troops he lost. All his support was wiped and the cities were still lost.

ups :p

DeletedUser

finished with the inactives yet? tell us when you want to war
**yawn**

yet anther KE lie, graykenson was not inactive since we are not allow to talk about players being banned i will not tell you he was banned instead I'll say he was forced into inactivity in such a way no one can get his cities until the powers to be allow it.

so, since a inactive player can't be forced into inactivity. it means he was active while the cities where taken. Don't worry keep kicking your active players out and we will keep taking your inactive but, really active players cities ;).

abbs you've taken 6 ghost cities in a row. and only one enemy city in a month. The ETA world expects one of the best players in Knights Empire to do better.

DeletedUser

thought adam agreed here anyways if they inactives and we takign there villages then we still winning the village of KE and therefore it should count in states???

if they inactive / semi active / active and we take there villages from them then we win cos we take there villages does not matter if they active or not its one less village from ur allaince to ours!!

activity is the hardest thing in this game and if a inactive player loses villages its down to his allaince to kick him or take his villages before we do!! if they cant do this and cry we taking these players then maybe they should look into trying to get ur failing due to inactivey allaince become a more active and less failing allaince!!

if thats your oonly arguement is that we taking inactives then its all good we still growing despite fighting a allaince that surrounds us and is TWICE our size so we doing something right!! if we carry on like this then the war is good!! iim now personaly 160k more points then a month ago despite ur massive offencive on my villages that took some!! so your offencive was hardly damaging it lowed me a little and in the same time frame how many KE players have been kicked or gone inactive compared to CR

DeletedUser

rockys, snatching inactives to make up for your own losses is hardly a victory although you will end up winning. it's like having to wait for pit stops because your unable to overtake on the track.
but I already said that I agree inactives should and will count so dont worry about your stats.
as for your last point: you know you are basically fighting former UF members, i.e. the only knights north of you. last time I checked we were not close to your size so no need to brag about David and Goliath either cause it's the other way around eventually?

DeletedUser

weekly update scores as of July 31 23:59:59
KE 51 : CR 52

DeletedUser

well last i heard we was fighting the south lot jsut not as intense as you lot up the north side!!

and as the biggest area of KE memebers are in the north u there fore are over half the size of KE so therefore as u are double the size of CR that makes the northren section the same if not bigger then CR and therefore making u bigger then us so that arugemnt is invaled saying we bigger then u!!

as for the soutrhen lot we have taken villages from these guys too so therefore they know we are fighting them if we work with u guys more then the southren lot its because we see the north as our main enemy the south are being lefted to fight ther war with UoW!

and if ur players are inactives and we stop ur actives takign there villages is that not a victory ??? becuase we stop u from growing on the easy targets and at the same time we are gainign KEY villages that will help us expanded into ur areas off control!! so yes taking inactives is a lot easier then actives but still has strong points to doing so!! the other day u had a go at CR for conqouring there own inactives!! prephaps we wished to make it hard for u to take them so therefore blocking ur path though us!

on a plus side the amount off players from ur allaince now asking us to join is growing!! so are they really happy with KE ?? maybe u should look at urselfs see what u doing wrong how many CR memebers have asked to join u compared to how many KE ask to join us! so pretending to be the best place for ur memeber swhy do ur memebers not want to b on the end off our attacks so much they would reather join us to fight u ??

are tatics are working and u lot dislike this!! we are holding out against u despite the fact if u worked with the sourthen lot off ur great allaince then u could sourrond us and u would b spreadng all our limited defence everywhere!! making it easier to take so why do the south not help u ???

so answer these simple questions ?

1) why do ur members dislike u so much they wanna change side to fight u and join ur swaon enemeys ?
2) why does the south not help you fight us when u ment to b working toghter ? is it just not two allaince under one name actign sepreatly so therefore wouldnt u be better of alone ?
3) why are you memebrs still shouting about the inactives we take ? if u agree they should b counted?
4) why have you lot still not made a major impact on our overall growth ?

DeletedUser

well last i heard we was fighting the south lot jsut not as intense as you lot up the north side!!

and as the biggest area of KE memebers are in the north u there fore are over half the size of KE so therefore as u are double the size of CR that makes the northren section the same if not bigger then CR and therefore making u bigger then us so that arugemnt is invaled saying we bigger then u!!

as for the soutrhen lot we have taken villages from these guys too so therefore they know we are fighting them if we work with u guys more then the southren lot its because we see the north as our main enemy the south are being lefted to fight ther war with UoW!

and if ur players are inactives and we stop ur actives takign there villages is that not a victory ??? becuase we stop u from growing on the easy targets and at the same time we are gainign KEY villages that will help us expanded into ur areas off control!! so yes taking inactives is a lot easier then actives but still has strong points to doing so!! the other day u had a go at CR for conqouring there own inactives!! prephaps we wished to make it hard for u to take them so therefore blocking ur path though us!

on a plus side the amount off players from ur allaince now asking us to join is growing!! so are they really happy with KE ?? maybe u should look at urselfs see what u doing wrong how many CR memebers have asked to join u compared to how many KE ask to join us! so pretending to be the best place for ur memeber swhy do ur memebers not want to b on the end off our attacks so much they would reather join us to fight u ??

are tatics are working and u lot dislike this!! we are holding out against u despite the fact if u worked with the sourthen lot off ur great allaince then u could sourrond us and u would b spreadng all our limited defence everywhere!! making it easier to take so why do the south not help u ???

so answer these simple questions ?

1) why do ur members dislike u so much they wanna change side to fight u and join ur swaon enemeys ?
2) why does the south not help you fight us when u ment to b working toghter ? is it just not two allaince under one name actign sepreatly so therefore wouldnt u be better of alone ?
3) why are you memebrs still shouting about the inactives we take ? if u agree they should b counted?
4) why have you lot still not made a major impact on our overall growth ?

rockys u talk too much.. u cant even took city from us
ok rockys here some deal
every city u took from us times 2
not bad rockys?
im comparing roguedelta to u
roguedelta have 45 cities and u have 86 almost 2 times his size but he took 5 cities from CR but u took 0 big big 0

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

last time I checked we were not close to your size so no need to brag

Anther Knights Empire lie:

Knights Empire north is ~28 million account points
they would be the 4th largest alliance in the ETA if they where their own alliance.

that means Knights Empire south is about 16.5 million

Chaos Rising is at 22 million

So, Knights Empire north is larger then Chaos Rising

it is also true the main fight with Knights Empire is north but, it is not limited to the north. That is why we are not going 100% full blow attacks on the KE north.

Knights Empire north(UF)had the advantage coming into this war.
1) More members
2) more cities
3) more account points (was about 32 million)
4) supportive allies
5) everyone active (to switch alliances you have to be active)

but, Knights Empire north is not winning this war. In fact, if we throw out all the words and just look at a map. we will see the true picture Chaos Rising is invading Knights Empire north.

DeletedUser

reading this I can clearly see that each side wants to make the other angry.
this is kind of expected I guess and both sides should try not to take it all 100% seriously.

DeletedUser

hey adam! Send me an ingame messagge, i need to talk with you about something!

Max Gates had no clue that ower alliances were in war together! May i know why didnt you told them???