PnP - KE-SB - KE-CR

• Thread starter DeletedUser13936
  • Start date

DeletedUser

whateverr, once again unfortunately you are twisting the story, the war with CR is definitely NOT a win win for me, I didnt have any magic plans to help TE by taking some people in, KE and TE are as close as it gets, but the player switch happened mainly because players asked me to move to KE, it wasnt even agreed or thought of properly, I wanted to help the players, CR war was just a by product of it, i never even thought about a war with CR.
...but i use my time to explain this again, when you know this already and just trying to recruit some great players like Praetor-ian ;)
my mistake.

DeletedUser

yet anther KE lie, graykenson was not inactive since we are not allow to talk about players being banned i will not tell you he was banned instead I'll say he was forced into inactivity in such a way no one can get his cities until the powers to be allow it.

so, since a inactive player can't be forced into inactivity. it means he was active while the cities where taken. Don't worry keep kicking your active players out and we will keep taking your inactive but, really active players cities ;).

abbs you've taken 6 ghost cities in a row. and only one enemy city in a month. The ETA world expects one of the best players in Knights Empire to do better.

looks like they recruiting there inactives now ;)

how is butkis