PnP - KE-SB - KE-CR

• Thread starter DeletedUser13936
  • Start date

DeletedUser

klev, not you again? it's a grown ups talk right now, ok? do you mind? as for max, why are you upset about max not knowing about a war? nobody knows about a war with you guys, dude. all we know, see and hear from you every now and then is that you send in a wave once CR has a confirmed attack. not much to call it a war, imo..

@whateverr. you are probably right and I will check those figures for myself. I was just mentally comparing the size of those who are actively fighting on each side and I had the feeling that you were in far greater numbers. which certainly is an accomplishment for your team. but as I said, I will check those figures ;)

DeletedUser

reading this I can clearly see that each side wants to make the other angry.
this is kind of expected I guess and both sides should try not to take it all 100% seriously.

while I'll agree with you adamberr

I will have to say Knights Empire members are just outright telling lies. (here are a few of the most resent)

you know you are basically fighting former UF members, i.e. the only knights north of you. last time I checked we were not close to your size

they are saying Knights Empire north is smaller then Chaos Rising but clearly they are not and never was. Ultimate Force was one of the top alliance and always ranked higher then Chaos Rising.

Edit --> maybe this was a mistake by a player that spoke to soon. he said he will check my number i hope he does and tells the ether world the true number i was not counting each member in the north but did include most of them.

graykenson-inactive

the other is Knights Empire north are kicking out actives calling them inactive clearly this is just for statistical purposes and very unfair to ex-Ultimate Force members

graykelson was active player but ur lucky he was not online

true statement.

This blatant disregard for the truth displayed by a few Knights Empire members. I don't believe is fair to the many honest members in Knights Empire that has fought many of the top alliances over the years. It is also very disrespectful to other ETA alliances members that come to the forum to hear your alliances point of view and are only told myths.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So the pointless rants continue :)

As for the war, what's the count at now? Is it true, is Preator quitting the game out of frustration? He wasn't too happy about the thousands of biremes he lost and the 10,000's of troops he lost. All his support was wiped and the cities were still lost.

Just a empty talk ... givin' something to the rat who's CR informer something to spitt. The great CR warriors who try to intimidate and 12 years old kid (or is he 8 ?)... proves a lot of skill and courage to do something like that ...
I am just courios ... how big was the writtin' when the attacked wrote HELP ! after sendin' 68 attacks hot hitted the city in less than 2 mins ? You must be so damn scared to send 10.000 birs to defend a city ...
Frustrated ? Why ? I made ls just for the fun of it ? With this kind of attacks I cleared each and every city mahyaram had on the island. Rebuildin'. You will know when I'm done. By the way ... better send those 5000 bir's back to mahyaram city. Only 5000 birs ... easy target for me.
Almost forgot about it ... I have only 12 cities out of 102 who build bir's so I really don't have too many birs to loose (shhh ... don't tell anyone) ... who's thousands bir's are you talkin' about ?
See you on grepostats ... Latest Colonizations KE vs CR section ... look for the red dot's near your ex-city.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No need to get grumpy, I wasn't trying to be mean about the topic. Simply trying to find out what is going on.

You're right, I have been inactive for the most part. As for the cities I lost, ask how much I defended. It's pretty clear I was not online.

I'll be back soon enough, but until then take it easy. I was simply saying I felt bad for you, because I know how that feels to lose support to a player who's quitting.

DeletedUser

No need to get grumpy, I wasn't trying to be mean about the topic. Simply trying to find out what is going on.

You're right, I have been inactive for the most part. As for the cities I lost, ask how much I defended. It's pretty clear I was not online.

I'll be back soon enough, but until then take it easy. I was simply saying I felt bad for you, because I know how that feels to lose support to a player who's quitting.

You are right. I'm off the edge for some time. Lot of stress in the RL. I am responsable for 143 people who work for my company and they expect to get payed in sh*ty times like these.
I am sorry for my grumpy reply.
I got angry by talkin' to a mindless kid who think life is a PC game. Yes, I am here 14 or maybe more than 14 hours a day because I do what I have to do to finish my projects in time and win the contracts so all my employees have a place to work.
I use this game as an mind distracter and I did what I don't like to be done to me.
Enjoy your game JuBoi1 and good luck.

DeletedUser

You are right. I'm off the edge for some time. Lot of stress in the RL. I am responsable for 143 people who work for my company and they expect to get payed in sh*ty times like these.
I am sorry for my grumpy reply.
I got angry by talkin' to a mindless kid who think life is a PC game. Yes, I am here 14 or maybe more than 14 hours a day because I do what I have to do to finish my projects in time and win the contracts so all my employees have a place to work.
I use this game as an mind distracter and I did what I don't like to be done to me.
Enjoy your game JuBoi1 and good luck.

I never say that life is just a PC game! But as im 18 i dont have many things to do like you (running a company or smth else)

So lets enjoy the game!

DeletedUser

looks like another one off KE memebers gonna b declared inactive soon!! or sorry i should say they getting there arsed kicked

DeletedUser

looks like another one off KE memebers gonna b declared inactive soon!! or sorry i should say they getting there arsed kicked

did we? or u missed the chance to take skyswind3.. better luck next time..

this tread is the hottest tread in ETA world not in action but in discusion

DeletedUser

did we? or u missed the chance to take skyswind3.. better luck next time..

this tread is the hottest tread in ETA world not in action but in discusion

Whateverr just did lol...

You have successfully conquered the city SKYSWIND3 (ladywind).

DeletedUser

He never tried to take the city, he was simply a supporting member on whateverr's team. Therefore rocky did exactly what he tried to do and CR won the battle.

DeletedUser

jomulana where was my CS in that little battle my job was to hit the villagbe hard and destory any troops in there same with the same name number 1 and looks like we got both villages and how many off ur ships that was defending got sunk ??????

who knows and tbh who cares i done my job and i done it well enough to allow my TEAM mates to take the villages they was after!!

hope ur team amte enjoy the little side attractions though

DeletedUser

both sides did very good :).

nice battle. minus sever going down :(. when we got the sever up a storm in my area killed the power :(.

over all minor delays, making for a good challenge.

DeletedUser

both sides did very good :).

I keep thinkin' about what would it be if at some point in this game we would fight on the same side ... our few best warriors, your warriors ... well organized and no quitters ... what a raid in ETA world this would be.
For the moment this out of disscutions but ... time will decide and I keep thinkin' ...

DeletedUser

I keep thinkin' about what would it be if at some point in this game we would fight on the same side ... our few best warriors, your warriors ... well organized and no quitters ... what a raid in ETA world this would be.
For the moment this out of disscutions but ... time will decide and I keep thinkin' ...

yes yes that would b great fun lol!! the world wouldnt stand a chance lol!!

always get ur best fighters to apply to join CR lol!! then we cna finish off the worst int he north off KE and move onto show the world how gd we can b working toghter

DeletedUser

yes yes that would b great fun lol!! the world wouldnt stand a chance lol!!

always get ur best fighters to apply to join CR lol!! then we cna finish off the worst int he north off KE and move onto show the world how gd we can b working toghter

This is a long way from happenin'...
I don't know about you guys but I respect Adam and when I and some of us were "homeless" he did everything for us. I am not interested in your personal fight with him becouse I don't know what happend between you and him.
On the other side I can not quit fightin' 'couse I have my collegues lookin' up to me and I could not set this example. I never swiched sides and I will not do it now.
Yes, I admit, I would like to be a part of an organized alliance and "feel" the battles but for now I have to manage with what I got. We have some GREAT fighters in this waters : pariba, rogue, ata, jomarluna and a few others and this war is far from over but, like I said, I keep thinkin' that at some point (miracoles can happen) we could fight togather against a comun enemy ... would be something ETA have never seen before.

DeletedUser

i dont have a issuise with adam other then he took in a lot off players we was fighting and it was commen knowledge we was figting them !! i.e. ur guys!! we was in the middle off a war with EF and he toook in every player on our front which then made the war stop so we decided to fight KE instead off EF as thats where the enemy was and the only other direction off travel was blocked by players that we have a freindship with and many of us would prefer to fight though u guys not them!!

DeletedUser

This war was never suppose to happen. Ultimate Force members started to invade O-25 then joined The Elite. The Elite asked every small alliance in the area how they felt about CR. Looking for support players and spreading rumors.

Adam is a huge supporter of The Elite and getting Ultimate Force and Chaos Rising in a battle is a win win for him. It would keep Chaos Rising from looking south.

So, while Adam and your allies might be helping you, look at the big picture. You gave them your house so now they are letting you live in it. very kind of them.

I do see a day we fight together just not today. The world is to balanced.

DeletedUser

the big picture is bigger than you already showed ...
You got to admit that is a long-long way untill this war is over. Even if I read all kind of scores between you and us , disscutions about who took who's city, who was active and who was not, childish talk if you ask me ..
the big picture is that while we take a city from CR, CR takes 3 cities from KE and so on, the rest of the world fight's wars only on declarations. I look at grepostats dayly and I see a lot of ghost conquests and CR vs KE, KE vs CR and TE vs KA, KE vs UoW and UoW vs KE. Get my point ?
Maybe I am wrong but after all the fightin' in this war there there is only 1(one) who wins from all this. We don't grow. You don't grow. Who does ?

DeletedUser

the big picture is bigger than you already showed ...
You got to admit that is a long-long way untill this war is over. Even if I read all kind of scores between you and us , disscutions about who took who's city, who was active and who was not, childish talk if you ask me ..
the big picture is that while we take a city from CR, CR takes 3 cities from KE and so on, the rest of the world fight's wars only on declarations. I look at grepostats dayly and I see a lot of ghost conquests and CR vs KE, KE vs CR and TE vs KA, KE vs UoW and UoW vs KE. Get my point ?
Maybe I am wrong but after all the fightin' in this war there there is only 1(one) who wins from all this. We don't grow. You don't grow. Who does ?

Not sure who this was aimed at. Seems very general. The war with CR and KE is over when both sides agree it's over. Could be tomorrow could be next year.

Enemy cities taken is just a way of bragging nothing more or less. Some people take great pride in taken a enemy cities.

Ghost con-quest are a way of life in greplis. It indicates people are quitting the game or restarting.

You are wrong about only one winning, 2 halves can make a whole. meaning at anytime a true merge can happen. So, in that way more then one can win by refusing to fight each-other.