Red Mist vs Collectors!

DeletedUser5757

*__*
its quite simple....
you took the message out of its context,
he said: " This will go on for another year. "
that was not about the possible war, but about the world....

DeletedUser

*__*
its quite simple....
you took the message out of its context,
he said: " This will go on for another year. "
that was not about the possible war, but about the world....

Whats your ign?

DeletedUser

SovietSpartan :)

Lol your such a noob

Trying to run an op while you should be gathering and organizing your support but more power to you my alliance has more brs then we know what to do with. lolololol

DeletedUser

Lol your such a noob

Trying to run an op while you should be gathering and organizing your support but more power to you my alliance has more brs then we know what to do with. lolololol
I find it odd that any of the Collectors would be on here posting instead of rallying the troops.

DeletedUser37948

XD we had already predicted that misfits would not last a week,
and we were right :D

implying misfits were rubbish does not divert from the fact you too are getting beaten badly, I do hope you can turn things around and take the fight to red mist but i fear it is only stubborness that is stopping you from excepting your fate.

also if and when red mist do beat you, collectors will be in the same boat as hades and misfits and i think there will be a few more join us in the hall of fail before red mist are done as well.

DeletedUser5757

zero point, i never intended to imply misfits were rubbish, i was simply saying that it would not last long...
nor did i ever thing we could WIN against Red Mist, we are just doing our best, liek everyone should ;)

DeletedUser

zero point, i never intended to imply misfits were rubbish, i was simply saying that it would not last long...
nor did i ever thing we could WIN against Red Mist, we are just doing our best, liek everyone should ;)

I have to give you both credit when deserved Zero as a much smarter and more organized leader but fell under pressure ,but he did everything right helped his alliance members out in the long run

You guys on the other hand proud fighters ,but not very smart :D

DeletedUser

TBH i have to give it to misfits... if they had of stayed around longer they would of been the biggest fight we would have had so far... Atleast they got around to organising and executing an op on us... (not a good 1 but atleast they hit us... which is more than anyone else has gotten to do)

DeletedUser33530

I have to give you both credit when deserved Zero as a much smarter and more organized leader but fell under pressure ,but he did everything right helped his alliance members out in the long run

You guys on the other hand proud fighters ,but not very smart :D

Sad but true

DeletedUser33530

Red Mist 40 Collectors 1

Here is the real truth from a Collectors founder; featured in Druvi's awesome newspaper...

Originally Posted by BJeezy
… We will both be in a full out war and the other alliances will celebrate.
All I can tell you brother is that I am always going to tell you the truth and I am one of the best in the game.
… This will go on for another year. Two strong alliances fighting each other is crazy.

So... Anyone in celebration? Anyone think this guy is as good as he says? Anyone think this will last another 51 weeks 4 days?

41 to 1 now actually

DeletedUser

I've been revolted twice by you guys now but you haven't taken me? Come on and give us some fight ;) I'm probably one of the easiest takes in red mist

DeletedUser5757

I've been revolted twice by you guys now but you haven't taken me? Come on and give us some fight ;) I'm probably one of the easiest takes in red mist

i have revolted you twice, and have not attempted to take you :D
one time you were takable, and i even had the forces to take you, but not the slots XD

DeletedUser

i have revolted you twice, and have not attempted to take you :D
one time you were takable, and i even had the forces to take you, but not the slots XD

Thats what you think tiger lol

DeletedUser5757

Thats what you think tiger lol

well, actually i had a spy report, saying i was right :)
but that was the only one i could have taken a Red Mist city :)
all the other times i knew i had no chance :p

but hey, i never said we could win this war :d
but so far, im having fun, and thats why i came here to play :D

DeletedUser33530

well, actually i had a spy report, saying i was right :)
but that was the only one i could have taken a Red Mist city :)
all the other times i knew i had no chance :p

but hey, i never said we could win this war :d
but so far, im having fun, and thats why i came here to play :D
No one in collectors thinks win can win we are all just having fun over here and no matter how many cities you take thats not gonna change.

DeletedUser

I'm surprised that even though you're (probably) going to lose this you're not throwing a hissy fit and are being nice. I like you. Rep to you ;) None of my caves are above level 3, come and spy me collectors :p

DeletedUser

Collectors seem to be carrying a fair bit of dead weight, and there seems to be a lack of either communication, or teamwork, either way it's not hard for RM to rip apart a player on their own.