Red Mist vs Collectors!

DeletedUser

Island full of Collectors... 7k, 9k, 10k+ city...

level 3 farms everywhere. so bad. full island and you guys don't invest in farms.

give up, destroy your tower and academy... yeah pro Collectors are pro. Misfits are 10x the alliance these players are

DeletedUser

this war is just an whopping red mist seem to frimpong everyone who steps in their way, lezz nuke 'em

DeletedUser33530

Finally one of my guys rimmed Cheater of Death :cool:

I was Busy sleeping so i think it was a worth while loss :). I probably should took my defensive troops out of hiding before i slept though. Wouldnt have stopped the cs but i would have been swimming in bp because the elite red mist sent 90% of their attacks like this.image.jpg when i ask this i want it to be taken literally. Apox you told them to do this as a joke on me right?

DeletedUser33530

Island full of Collectors... 7k, 9k, 10k+ city...

level 3 farms everywhere. so bad. full island and you guys don't invest in farms.

give up, destroy your tower and academy... yeah pro Collectors are pro. Misfits are 10x the alliance these players are
Im on an island like that expect with redmist everywhere look at the farms image.jpg

DeletedUser

I was Busy sleeping so i think it was a worth while loss :). I probably should took my defensive troops out of hiding before i slept though. Wouldnt have stopped the cs but i would have been swimming in bp because the elite red mist sent 90% of their attacks like this.View attachment 8308 when i ask this i want it to be taken literally. Apox you told them to do this as a joke on me right?

Your a joke

DeletedUser33530

He wants everyone to join forces and take out Red Mist.
If everyone did red would fall, or atleast there noobs would. There noobs look good because the enemy cant fight back so they can just take cities. They would never survive a real fight the elite players such as apox would last up to two months though. Maybe more havent seen i real red mist op yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If everyone did red would fall, or atleast there noobs would. There noobs look good because the enemy cant fight back so they can just take cities. They would never survive a real fight the elite players such as apox would last up to two months though. Maybe more havent seen i real red mist op yet.

First off most alliances aren't in the position to attack us and every alliance that is and or was is either a close pact or has been rimmed! Soon we'll be spreading into 44 and 55 wrecking havoc in those to oceans :-D

DeletedUser33530

First off most alliances aren't in the position to attack us and every alliance that is and or was is either a close pact or has been rimmed! Soon we'll be spreading into 44 and 55 wrecking havoc in those to oceans :-D
Id give it a week times till this happens. Red is still have some fun with the collectors cities. So dont worry you have time to prepare for the end.

DeletedUser5757

good :D
was fearing my O44 cities would have to wait :p
hmmm
perhaps not good after all....
can you guys give me some cities for more fun? :p
would be usefull XD
(jk)

DeletedUser

I tried sniping with 250 brs and i sent and attack on accident :(