Red Mist vs Collectors!

DeletedUser33530

Its more that red mist doesnt give us two seconds to rebuild. We have many very good members but no one has any offensive troops left to take a red city. They also dont have much to defend their cities but yet we still managed to sink a pretty good amount of cs of red mist

DeletedUser

Its more that red mist doesnt give us two seconds to rebuild. We have many very good members but no one has any offensive troops left to take a red city. They also dont have much to defend their cities but yet we still managed to sink a pretty good amount of cs of red mist

Barely lol most of our cs go in without a problem i think you sunk 5-8

DeletedUser33530

Barely lol most of our cs go in without a problem i think you sunk 5-8
SovietSpartan had actually sunk 9 and yes most do go in without a problem but considering who we are up against the little we have sunk is pretty good.

DeletedUser5757

No you barely sank any maybe he sent 9 back lol

nope,
got 9 CS's on my wall, and i have defeated only 1 or 2 before this war :D
so or i have been defending against other alliances as well, or i have sunk 7-8 from you guys XD
not sure, but i know i have been defending a lot :p

DeletedUser33530

Well i have one cs under my belt so far but i am killing alot of slingersimage.jpg

DeletedUser

you do realize you get those kills if you send support to XD even if you dont get the bp for it

DeletedUser5757

yes i do :p
but it is not very likely that i have blocked every CS if RM that sunk :p
so if i participated in 7-8 sinks, there should be more than that :)

DeletedUser

I killed only 5 CS :( but FDM in zeta I had more than u :D :D :D:D :D had more than 100 CS-s killed :p , don't remember exact number .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

haha thats easy thing to do :) u r welcome :) , anyway I had no chance to keep any of them :D

FDM remember this time ? ? :D:D:D
24314869.png
:D:D it was made before Jinn merged into us so killed lot of other CS-s before I left zeta :D:D found it in imageshack :D:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol I checked that and its very old man I think its much older than when jin merged into us , in that picture I wasn't using fast transport what a noob I was :D:D lol , frankie how long should we stay in this world ???

DeletedUser5757

lol I checked that and its very old man I think its much older than when jin merged into us , in that picture I wasn't using fast transport what a noob I was :D:D lol , frankie how long should we stay in this world ???

im not leaving this world :D
im having fun :p

DeletedUser

noob :D:D I'm not used to loose cities and also to loose my main city :| never lost it before :( :( . lol but we still can try to make fun :D :D :p